Shuttlecock - Yellow Owl Variant

Zugbug

Or a light Cahill with black thread for the rib.
Just want to put some balance to the Francie bad mouthing, I know he’s a marmite character but I always got on well with him and found him supportive and helpful. I’ve shared a boat with him and also fished a Chew international in a team with him. By the way I was never in his Leven bar clique which I agree could be a bit off putting back in the day.
Last time I saw him he was driving a bus i got on at Ferrytoll to Edinburgh.

Scotty Mitchell

Or a light Cahill with black thread for the rib.
Just want to put some balance to the Francie bad mouthing, I know he’s a marmite character but I always got on well with him and found him supportive and helpful. I’ve shared a boat with him and also fished a Chew international in a team with him. By the way I was never in his Leven bar clique which I agree could be a bit off putting back in the day.
Last time I saw him he was driving a bus i got on at Ferrytoll to Edinburgh.
I can only recount my own experience. I know a guy who fished with him fairly regularly who would say the same as yourself, but more who would agree with the general consensus 😀

Light Cahill is what I prefer also 👍

Rob Edmunds

I got my stripped quils from https://bogdangawlik.com/

But that was before Brexit and all the mess that goes with importing stuff now😭😭.

As regards Francie J, I just thought it out of order that he wouldn't speak a single word to me all day in the boat, he took me off fish deliberately ( I accept it happens in matches but is something I have never done or would ever do) and he wouldn't shake my hand at the end of the day on the jetty even when I offered him mine....he just walked off without a word.

I'm competitive, I don't like losing, I've upset people, I get all that.....but after the match you should move on, congratulate others and think about how you can improve on your own performance.....not act like a spoilt child.

Still I did have a very long and enjoyable night with Ian Earl, teaching me how to drink Scotch .....I don't think I've been the same since....