So what is my dog trying to tell me?

dave b

Like anything else when you get a puppy they are always up to mischief. Photo snapped by my daughter when my wife was tidying up, quick as a flash the dog had grabbed the magazine and was off.

The look says it all and captures the moment beautifully :ROFLMAO:

Bella Orvis.jpg

2306chris

Like anything else when you get a puppy they are always up to mischief. Photo snapped by my daughter when my wife was tidying up, quick as a flash the dog had grabbed the magazine and was off.

View attachment 27782
What a cracking little puppy, eyes look full of mischief.

jack_russell

View attachment 27782
I reckon he's dropping you a hint - there are some really expensive dog beds in that brochure!!

dave b

JR are you sure she wasn't trying to persuade me to buy the latest Helios :ROFLMAO:

ejw

Since loosing our last dog some years ago, cats visit my garden regularly, leaving many unwanted presents. A new neighbour has now brought in 19 strays !!! These are let out overnight, they do not have a garden only hard standing !! Now I am an ex hunter ! But I am being "nice", so far only non lethal legal repellents being used. Usual ones powder, sonic trips, vinegar, Jays fluid. All successful to some extent for a short time. Did however get a motion detection spray for the garden hose, that accompanied with a "wildlife camera" has done the job and I get to see them jump !! Doesn't affect Badgers, they just ignore it. Best £30 I have spent. When they get used to it I move it to another part of the garden ! No more cat poo !!! Trouble is other neighbours are now getting little presents.

ejw

Heat and motion with a sensitivity setting. Anything from a single jet for 3 seconds or up to 360 a degree arc. I have is set for about 100 degrees, so the arc gets them whichever way they go. One fault is that it does not detect "head on" to well. Great fun though.