Squirrels - do people really do this to them?

maharg

I question the need to ask if it is right or wrong? Of course it wrong!!!

I will never be amazed by the human mind and its powers to dream up greater and greater ways to kill and maim its own species and every other one on the planet.

nigel67

Squirrels :eek:mg: the damage they do ok it's wrong what they have done :mad:if you catch a grey squirrel in a live trap it's illegal to let it go it has to be dispatched.

rich6x

Look closely and you will see the little tree rat run off on landing.

Heath Robinson would be proud of the inventor/s.

harveyangling

Pretty sick, difficult to believe people would go to such lengths for so called entertainment. Probably filmed by a redneck that calls his father "Uncle Dad"

BRUCE1

The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom o
Pretty sick, difficult to believe people would go to such lengths for so called entertainment. Probably filmed by a redneck that calls his father "Uncle Dad"

Or Mother:eek::D:D:D

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Look closely and you will see the little tree rat run off on landing.

Heath Robinson would be proud of the inventor/s.

dont know which film your watching but here you cant see it land never mind run off :eek::thumbs:

lee71

Deffo wrong, But that would no way kill a squirrel iv'e seen them fall just as far down trees and not injure themselves so i would think they are used to travelling at that distance through the air, maybe not quite as fast though. What ***** in their right mind would dream that up it must have took shedloads of time to erect.:confused:

scm256

Or Mother:eek::D:D:D

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

dont know which film your watching but here you cant see it land never mind run off :eek::thumbs:

Check around 35 seconds in you see it run

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD