Stefan from Germany

Steff-Peff

Hello,
I´m Stefan from Lower Franconia in Germany.
I started fly fishing about 11 years ago and love dry fly fishing for brown trout and grayling. I tie all flies I fish myself and build my rods as well.

Hope my English will be good enough to take part on the conversations.

Stay healthy !

Bye
Stefan / Steff-Peff

Last edited:

Bongoch

Hello,
I started fly fishing about 11 years ago and love dry fly fihing for brown trout and grayling. I tie all flies I fish myself and build my rods as well.

Stay healthy !

Bye
Stefan / Steff-Peff

Whereabouts do you fish in Germany? My partner is from Nuremberg and whenever we're over I always try to have a day on the Wiesent. Lovely area!

Cap'n Fishy

Hello,
I started fly fishing about 11 years ago and love dry fly fihing for brown trout and grayling. I tie all flies I fish myself and build my rods as well.

Stay healthy !

Bye
Stefan / Steff-Peff

Welcome to the forum, Stefan. Your English is a lot better than most of the British people on here! Half of them can't spell flies correctly! 🤪

Col

Steff-Peff

Thanks @all for the warm welcome :giggle:

@ Pete: Grüße zurück :cool:

@ Bongow: I fish a very small stream called Lohrbach near Lohr am Main but I frequently visit other streams mainly in Bavaria, Thuringia, Saxony and Hesse. In Bavaria I fish sometimes on River Wiesent you mentioned in your post. But there are some more nice streams like the Püttlach. And yes it´s a lovely area with the most breweries in the world I think. Most of them are small breweries which produce fantastic craft beer.

If there are more questions don´t hestitate to ask me.

So long
Stefan

G

GEK79

Hello,
I started fly fishing about 11 years ago and love dry fly fishing for brown trout and grayling. I tie all flies I fish myself and build my rods as well.

Stay healthy !

Bye
Stefan / Steff-Peff
Welcome and we look forward to your input and joining in.. Maybe get to see some flies you've tied a very good fly tying section here with excellent people all round..
Gary

lhomme

Herzlich willkommen, Stefan. Grüße aus Belgien. Ich wünsche Ihnen viel Spaß hier. Lots of info and nice people all around. Don't worry about your English. ;)

skyeman1

Hello,

Stay healthy !

Bye
Stefan / Steff-Peff
Grüße from the Isle of Skye, du hast sicherlich kein problem mit Englisch. BUT, watch out for the Gaelic mafia, das ist wirklich was anders. Tight lines!