Stillwater trout fly rod 9'6 or 10' # 6-7

ablette84

Hello,
I am a french fly fisherman and looking for a trout stillwater fly rod 9'6 or 10' # 6-7.
#6 for dry fly technique, floating or washing, chiro, or bouchon techniques.
#7 for sparkles or boobies, or blobs and FAB, streamers: fly casting with heavier line.
My budget is about 270 £.
May you advise me among these fly rods brands and models, please? And which technique with each model?:
Airflo Delta Classic
Airflo Airlite V2
Airflo Superstick MKII Comp
Wychwood RS
Scierra SRX V2
Pozzolini TC4
And so on ...
Thanks for your feed-back.
Sincerely yours.
Have a good day!
Jean-Jacques

hutch6

Bonjour Jean-Jacques,
Ça va?

If your casting is well practiced then it’ll be what action suits you best (even though we should be able to pick up rod but it’s nice to have an easy day on the joints) and after that the warranty is my next point as no rod is ever free from faults etc.

My Stillwater rod is a Bloke XL50 #7 and is a joy to cast all day plus has a lifetime warranty is amazing. Value for money you can’t go wrong.

ablette84

Bonjour Jean-Jacques,
Ça va?

If your casting is well practiced then it’ll be what action suits you best (even though we should be able to pick up rod but it’s nice to have an easy day on the joints) and after that the warranty is my next point as no rod is ever free from faults etc.

My Stillwater rod is a Bloke XL50 #7 and is a joy to cast all day plus has a lifetime warranty is amazing. Value for money you can’t go wrong.
Hello,
Yes, I'm fine, except right now in a period of confinement.
Thanks for your response.
Regards.
JJ