Stonebridge

nigelh

This has been asked before - but still unanswered.
Has anyone any idea what's happened here, it appears to have closed down.
Rather odd after being such a high profile fishery for so long.

Nigel

billythefish

Hi Nigel, just bought the new TF....it said the fishery has a new owner....I rang the number and his name is Richard...seems ok...going up there tommorow...will let you know

billy

billythefish

well...went today....too windy really, but i really wanted to try out my new rod....caught two nice fish...they have big plans for this place, restocking hopefully next week. the new owner is seeking the help of Fred Bainbridge (todays flyfisher magazine) who is going to organise fishing competitions in the near future, tagged fish and tuition days are planned.
going next weekend...hopefully not gale force winds to contend with.

billy

nigelh

Thanks Billy.

I spoke to the new owner too, seems a very friendly guy who is keen to make it work

Watch this space !

andypandy

thi sounds fantastic as this was a very popuilar venue of mine before it closed i remeber having a few memorable days where i have a number of fish from the specimen lake of all 6-9 pouinds............... great fishery

PLG

billythefish said:
the new owner is seeking the help of Fred Bainbridge (todays flyfisher magazine) who is going to organise fishing competitions in the near future, tagged fish and tuition days are planned.
billy

well you wont have a problem hearing him:) :D