Storm coming/Finicky fish.

taffy1

Last night provided us with 2 types of lightning, sheet & forked yet strangely, no thunder or rain. Must have lasted for at least 2 hours. Experienced this a good few years ago, pursuing the nightime silver tourists. Before the light show nothing at all happening, during the show, my mate & myself were some 20+ yards away from our rods lying flat on our backs on the river bank. Once the lightning had passed we had some spectacular sport.

aenoon

Linlithgow, Scotland and anywhere i can wet a line
Last night provided us with 2 types of lightning, sheet & forked yet strangely, no thunder or rain. Must have lasted for at least 2 hours. Experienced this a good few years ago, pursuing the nightime silver tourists. Before the light show nothing at all happening, during the show, my mate & myself were some 20+ yards away from our rods lying flat on our backs on the river bank. Once the lightning had passed we had some spectacular sport.
Had sheet lightning for 4 or 5 hours up here.
Intermittent down pours, but wow what downpours!
Seems we had all of Augusts and Septembers rain in a couple of hours.
Reminded me of the many nights I have spent in Cuba, same kind of Lightning storms, same heavy rain, same humidity, Carribean storms in central Scotland!
Only thing missing was the gorgeous ladies mixing me another mojito!
regards
Bert

taffy1

Had sheet lightning for 4 or 5 hours up here.
Intermittent down pours, but wow what downpours!
Seems we had all of Augusts and Septembers rain in a couple of hours.
Reminded me of the many nights I have spent in Cuba, same kind of Lightning storms, same heavy rain, same humidity, Carribean storms in central Scotland!
Only thing missing was the gorgeous ladies mixing me another mojito!
regards
Bert
What about the Salsas?