Sunray lines

rabmax

I like Dave Southall articles but I think if Im tempted to give this line back unopened! Anyone used one? It's the nymph line, floating, for my 10ft 2wt. I think he said its a good compromise line for dries and French nymphing, taking off the sighter for dries. I don't even like that. Too much hassle! :)
George Daniels has been putting out some good videos recently.Euronyphing line 4ft 15lb maxima 2ft 0X sighter. Keeps sighter on.Takes nymph off & away he goes with the dries.I have build a few leaders.I will give it a try with my Perdigon or Airflo nymphing line.

His Grannom Pupa is a black magic nymph

karlsson

I bought a WF5 and a WF4. The 5 had a fault and was replaced without question. They are both 1/2 a size heavier but that is as advertised so no issues there. The 5 does go well, that's for sure. Whole lot out of the tip ring on my 10' Z Axis. Can't really complain - I've had a whole lot worse.
Half a size 😉 quite a bit more, but hey who cares. Overweight lines work fine, especially for distance, very old trick in the book, Airflo was eminent in that respect, longest casting 5 weight on the market, its a 7/8 ish thing, but we call it 5 😂...

Cheers
Lasse

speytime

When I got back into fishing I tried a courtland, snowbee and thought the airflo was easily better, 😂 well it said 7wt on the box, I didn't know anything at all about head weights and lengths, caught hook line and sinker🤣🤣.

Al

kickingk

Yep I got the same Facebook page until someone sent it to me separately, sorry I’ve no idea how you get it on here

ohanzee

I just looked up his page, master class £250...reduced to £125...watched a couple and it appears to be him just playing for time and talking rubbish, do people pay for this?

suzzy buzzer

This rant of his is all over the FB fishing groups. What on earth was he thinking in doing that :rolleyes:

One comment I saw that made me chuckle was a comparison to this sketch

JayP

This rant of his is all over the FB fishing groups. What on earth was he thinking in doing that :rolleyes:

One comment I saw that made me chuckle was a comparison to this sketch

And the day after he was probably a bit teary, not from the comedown but from being slaughtered worldwide on social media...

Anyhow Tom this is for you

noel

I have a pest on fb messenger a brand new starter who believes all this guys tripe keeps buying all the expensive stuff thinking it will improve his casting ability, even wanted me to drive for 6hrs to go and help him out .

Fredmoore

I've just watched that, not with being on FB. A little bit of Tony Montana from Scarface going on. Off his tits it seems.:eek:
Dont know if it’s the lockdown,but he seems to have some serious Anger issues.They say no publicity is bad publicity,this proves otherwise,lol

Jason 70

To be honest it's quite funny, and the guy does come across a bit over the top on his YouTube channel. But I feel a little sorry for him really, he must have a few issues going on?

running bear

North County Dublin, but always a South Down man
I reckon this is his marketing strategy, little man taking on the big man, Trying to appear as not afraid to say it as it is etc.

To a lesser extent Ronseal made millions from their (less) agressive man of the people.

Every large city has at least one restaurant where you get deliberately treated like sh1t and pay for the privilegE and book weeks in advance, just to say they’ve been there.

But that approach would never get you really far in life, or to the presidency or the like...
Btw, I have a shakey president, wonderful rod, best in its class you know, named after me as it happens, wonderful people down there at Shakespeare, they are doing a lot of good for Covid 19 with their president rods...apparently 40 lashes of a president (7 weight) has shown good results in curing Covid19...