Sunray

Angus McLeod

Has anyone ordered from Sunray in the last few days? I ask because I was thinking of buying a line (despite reports of appalling customer relations). However, having watched the owner's bizarre behaviour in a recent video, when he appeared to totally lose the plot because someone had taken issue with his marketing claims, I am wondering if all is well there.

GEK79

Has anyone ordered from Sunray in the last few days? I ask because I was thinking of buying a line (despite reports of appalling customer relations). However, having watched the owner's bizarre behaviour in a recent video, when he appeared to totally lose the plot because someone had taken issue with his marketing claims, I am wondering if all is well there.
I've never bought or ordered from this company but my Dad ordered a line and reel and rod and it led to possible solicitors writing letters to the company EVENTUALLY a refund was given.. Personally I'd steer clear. But your choice..

fishing hobo

Avoid if I were you. Poor customer service comes to mind. I was thinkung about their line but soon realised if there were any issues, it wasn't going to be easy to sort.