TAC e glass

haugh

Has anyone built on the TAC glass blanks from Tackle24.de? Wanted to build a couple of 4wts but only if they are reasonable...thanks for your comments.

beetlebum

I don't know anything about this particular blank but there are 7'6 #4 blanks on the Guides n Blanks website. They are 4 piece glass blanks and are £36 if I remember rightly.

haugh

For sure. Actually have rather too many projects on currently....also building a 8’6” 12wt, 12’ ft 9wt light Spey/switch and awaiting a split cane blank from one of the US builders to finish...damned internet!! 😊
Just need to go fishing really...

beetlebum

For sure. Actually have rather too many projects on currently....also building a 8’6” 12wt, 12’ ft 9wt light Spey/switch and awaiting a split cane blank from one of the US builders to finish...damned internet!! 😊
Just need to go fishing really...
Me too, I've built an 8' #5 and just in the middle of a 7' #3 😂

haugh

Glad it’s not just me then...good luck. Trying to work from home too but apparently quite easily distracted!

haugh

Received the blank from GnB’, not a looker, Chinese 4wt. At first waggle seems stiff in the butt and rather floppy towards the tip...not sure what I will do with it as yet.