Taff Valley Calender 2012

Mr edd

Hi Folks.

Taff Valley Calender 2012 will be a collection of photos from in and around the Taff valley, Taken by the people who live, work and visit the Afon Taff Valley.

Please send in your photos and we will put them in a poll for you all to vote on what photos will feature in the callender.

This is just an example of what the front cover could look like.

Email ( taffvalleycalender2012@ftac.lonblitz.com ) or post them on this thread folks.

Closing date for submitting your photos is June 30TH 2011, followed by the voting proses

Regards.
edd.

Last edited:

Mostyn

Hi Folks.

Taff Valley Calender 2012 will be a collection of photos from in and around the Taff valley, Taken by the people who live, work and visit the Afon Taff Valley.

Please send in your photos and we will put them in a poll for you all to vote on what photos will feature in the callender.

This is just an example of what the front cover could look like.

Email ( taffvalleycalender2012@ftac.lonblitz.com ) or post them on this thread folks.

Regards.
edd.
Hi Edd,

I really like the style of cover your considering; it's brilliant! Put me down for buying one ! When is the closing date for submitting the Members Photos?

The Taff Valley is a Magical area and deserves a Calendar of it's own, depicting the beauty of it's hidden treasures.

Looking forward to getting a 2012, Taff Valley Calendar.

M

Mr edd

Thanks Mostyn.

I have edited the post above to include the closing date.

Regards.
edd.

diawl bach

Good idea.

BTW,re title , it's Afon Taf, not Taff

River Taff Valley works, otherwise it's Cwm Taf.

Mr edd

Hi Folks.

The Calendar pic's are here ( Home - Afon Taf Calendar ) for all to see and rate the images from 1 - 10 stars.

If you would like an image of yours to have a chance of being in the calendar please let me know and I will forward details of how to upload your image.

The max size of uploadable files are, 2048 kb 2 mb.

File types. jpeg/jpg/png/gif

Max height 480 / width 640 pixels.

Regards.
mr edd.

Last edited:

Mr edd

Hi welshflyfisher.

Yes I have updated the calender site now :D.

Regards.
edd.