Taffs Well River Taff

Hello, new here. I use to fish the taff along the radyr stretch few years ago and was wondering if it’s possible to get a permit for the stretch along taffs well by the ynys bridge and up? Thanks

McBad

Also new here, and living in Morganstown I have also been wondering how to get permits (day or other) for the Ffynnon Taf Angling Club section between the M4 and Upper Boat. They seem to have next to no on-line presence...

Will be following this thread with interest!

garrynic

Guys if you have trouble joining Taffs Well
Look at joining the Ospreys they have from Upperboat to Abercynon , also the Rhonnda and the Beacons resouvoir for £65 a year, a real bargain, and a great bunch of guys
Cheers

Guys if you have trouble joining Taffs Well
Look at joining the Ospreys they have from Upperboat to Abercynon , also the Rhonnda and the Beacons resouvoir for £65 a year, a real bargain, and a great bunch of guys
Cheers
Yeah cheers Ive looked at them, im probably gonna go with glamorgan anglers again as the radyr stretch down too llandaff is on my doorstep

garrynic

No probs mate
If your only thinking of fishing the Taff in the aeas you mention, Garry Evans do a season ticket for the Taff, for probably half the price of joining the club.
Cheers

No probs mate
If your only thinking of fishing the Taff in the aeas you mention, Garry Evans do a season ticket for the Taff, for probably half the price of joining the club.
Cheers
Yeah I was going to purchase that as thats what I had before however Garry Evans is shut atm so only way is to become a full member unless he opens within the next week 🤞