Tennis GOAT.

lipslicker

Amazing.

I never thought anyone would get close to Roger Federers record, but Nadal has done it already.
20 titles!!

Just incredible.

How many would these great three have won if the other two had not been around at the same time, because they are absolutely dominant, and have been for getting on 20 years now.

Will Federer win another?
Will Djokovic catch them both up, and surpass them?

wobbly face

Nadal is the master on clay and they do tend to pamper towards him but he blew away Djokovic today.
Makes you wonder how the likes of Conor, McEnroe, Borg et al would have fared in their hay days against todays top three!

Cap'n Fishy

Watched it. Nadal just superb! "Eth eth eth eth eth, eth eth eth eth eth...."

(All the better, as I am not a fan of Djokovic! 😜)

matt808

I take Federer over the caveman and the robot. Nadal will probably get the record though. Tennis doesn't look right on clay.

Cap'n Fishy

I take Federer over the caveman and the robot. Nadal will probably get the record though. Tennis doesn't look right on clay.

Yeh - I prefer yer man too. And I suspect he has completed his set of slams. And I agree 'super-salty' has at least another 2 or 3 French Opens in him yet. Djoko is younger and catching them both up though... could end up passing them both if he stays fit...

Nadal could do with retiring some of his tics though. He can barely get them all in before he gets a time violation on 1st serve - you could see him having to play hurry-up after he got one on Sunday and it affected his serve. 🤪

He's like Alf Ippititimus, if you remember him...

He just needs to add a "Ph-waaaaay!" to his serve!

Col