TFO blank.

easker1

I have a TFO lefty Kreh rod home built on these blanks I have had this about 6 years 5wt 4pc, for me its a super rod, but it may not suit every one, one member on here tried it and liked it , easker1

arrow

I have a TFO lefty Kreh rod home built on these blanks I have had this about 6 years 5wt 4pc, for me its a super rod, but it may not suit every one, one member on here tried it and liked it , easker1
Thanks easker1,would you say they are similar to a modern glass rod?

arrow

If you are interested in 1, 2 or 3 weight s glass rods then it's worth reaching out to Benno at http://www.bensflyrods.com/. He has his own line of s-glass. I've bought a few blanks directly from him and he's been a pleasure to deal with
Thanks I hadn't seen his site.
Just looking at the moment for a new small stream rod but his offerings look Ideal I'll message him and see what he's got available.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

G

GEK79

Thanks,the smallest I can see on their site is a 7’ 3#,which I already have and I would like something a little shorter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Send the lad a message I had spoken to him about a rod he didn't have and was accommodating.. Worth a shot...

arrow

Send the lad a message I had spoken to him about a rod he didn't have and was accommodating.. Worth a shot...
Thanks I'm just waiting on a reply from Benno who has some lovely looking blank's.

dougieb

Thanks I'm just waiting on a reply from Benno who has some lovely looking blank's.

I've got some new blanks coming from him too. Don't need them but couldn't resist - a new 7' 3wt. He's great to deal with. I've also bought from Taniwha on Etsy and Mark is also great to deal with, cant' go wrong with either.

arrow

I've got some new blanks coming from him too. Don't need them but couldn't resist - a new 7' 3wt. He's great to deal with. I've also bought from Taniwha on Etsy and Mark is also great to deal with, cant' go wrong with either.
Yes in the tracking photo he sends your parcel is on top of mine.;)
I've ordered a Light amber 6'6 2weight blank and once I have had a good look at it will probably order some bits off Taniwha to build it.