Thank you and good bye

Time has come for me to move on, as a matter of fact, I have moved already. My family and I have relocated to New Hampshire in the US, so big changes for us.

I have enjoyed working for the forums and I will miss you all. There is some pretty good fishing here so once the snow has gone I shall post some pics.

Ian the Editor, myriad and the gang should be available to assist with any issues you may have.

Take care,
Sofi

Vermontdrifter

All the best in New England!!! Beautiful part of the world which I still miss after 21 years overseas.

Take care

Terry

WelshOsprey

All the very best for your move. Look forward to hearing about the fishing over there. :thumbs:

Mrtrout

You've been very helpful Sofi, thanks for that, and have a wonderful time.
S.

billyboe

New Hampshire sounds nice, a new home sounds nice, new trout fishing sounds nice too, best of luck with them all Sofi.
Billy.

noel

Good luck in your new life overseas, don't forget to call in now and again I think the yanks have the internet.

kentru

Good luck and good health to you and the family, I wish you well in your new enterprise.
Thanks for all the help and assistance, I look forward to the pic's. :thumbs:
Ken.

rustyowl

All the best for you and your Family with your new venture and house relocation. It has been a pleasure dealing with you in the past.
Take care
Rustyx

fredaevans

Time has come for me to move on, as a matter of fact, I have moved already. My family and I have relocated to New Hampshire in the US, so big changes for us.

I have enjoyed working for the forums and I will miss you all. There is some pretty good fishing here so once the snow has gone I shall post some pics.

Ian the Editor, myriad and the gang should be available to assist with any issues you may have.

Take care,
Sofi

You are pulling all of our chains? Weather there 'sucks' at the moment; move to Southern Oregon. Blue sky, close to 70 degrees in late afternoon, Winter Steelhead fishing at dawn is '32 degrees,' by afternoon you will be fishing in your 'T-shirt.'

Reconsider.

fae

mat elot

Spent some time based at the submarine base in New London in the 1970's had yet to find the pleasures of fly fishing but had a great time amongst lovely people :thumbs:
Hope all goes well for you and yours.
Best wishes.
Paul.

arkle

Very best wishes to the Sofi family & a huge thanks for all the help.

sunnysideroy

Redditch (or if picky a small hamlet 3 miles outsi
How exciting, ~ sincere best wishes with your new adventure, I wish you well.

May be wise to clear out "that cupboard" and offer us all some stunning bargains rather than cart overseas, possibly incurring import taxes!!:eek:mg:

Jesting aside I wish you and the family well