Thanks raph65 and B&T Fly Fishing

Joey1

I just thought this was poiniant when their has been alot of discussion on this site about poor service from the larger online angling suppliers and supporting smaller outlets that provide a far more personal and approachable service.

Just wanted to pass on my delite at recieving my bloke 15 footer from Raphael (raph65) and B&T Flyfishing. The service and turnaround time was top class. With the item delivered to my door in Wicklow from Sweden within three working days, in perfect condition. Supported by emails of dispatch time and date, and a personal phone call from Rapheal to check I recieved the rod in my hand.

As a few of you know me on this site and I'm not one to blow trumpets but Rapheals service was top class and he's a down to earth guy to deal with.

I can personally recommend B&T Fly Fishing for top quality service, which these days is bloody refreshing.

As soon as I can wrangle some more money off the wifes credit card I'll be dealing with him again in the near future. :D

LOL,

Joey 1.

raph65

I would like to say thank you to all of the forum members/customers for the kind words and for supporting me in my business.
Regards Raph

Last edited:

Latest posts