Fly Fishing Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
What a man you are...:eek:mg:

My motivation for taking the pains I do against HP comes from being a river keeper on a river that was the first to receive a micro-hydrogeneration plant in the Peak District. I was willing to support it at first, even being quoted in the press and using it as a work based portfolio in a Surveying HND through Reading Uni.

We also stock one of the rivers I look after.

DECC or not, its hard to see how having non-environmentalists Andrea Leadsom and Therese Coffey running environment is a step forward:confused: Environment was already slipping down Defra's agenda pre referendum, now not only is it presided over by ministers with even less interest in the subject, but its also pushed even further down by Brexit issues. It must be somewhere right near the bottom of "things to do" now, and likely to stay there for some time. That is certainly the general opinion in the sector of environmental management that I work in.

What a man you are...:eek:mg:

My motivation for taking the pains I do against HP comes from being a river keeper on a river that was the first to receive a micro-hydrogeneration plant in the Peak District. I was willing to support it at first, even being quoted in the press and using it as a work based portfolio in a Surveying HND through Reading Uni.

We also stock one of the rivers I look after.

Now, you've got nothing on me you little ****.
We all make mistakes and bad judgement calls Warren but the important thing is to be prepared to admit to it and show at least a minuscule amount of humility. None of us are perfect, opinions change with time and experience and as the old keepers always say - let the rivers teach us.

Reg Wyatt

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.