The Fly Tiers Guild, Date confusion?

Perch@1

Good evening Fly Tying Forum.

I wish to attend The Fly Tiers Guild but I'm confused.
The first meeting is Saturday 4th September 7pm, Saturday night? is that correct ?

Pls advise me either way.

Neil 🎣

vital

I'm confused too: this thread is on The Flydressers Guild section of the Forum, where members and branches (throughout the UK and abroad) can keep in touch and share information and news; it's not The Fly Tiers Guild, of which I know nothing,

GEK79

I'm confused too: this thread is on The Flydressers Guild section of the Forum, where members and branches (throughout the UK and abroad) can keep in touch and share information and news; it's not The Fly Tiers Guild, of which I know nothing,
Maybe you could help Neil out and suggest where he should post.. I haven't a clue else I'd offer some advice.

Perch@1

That's right vital Im a valley person wishing to travel to Cardiff but I don't want to waist time and money.

Neil 🎣

pvthubbard

Hi Neil, try phoning them, see contact details below.

CARDIFF BRANCH

Where we meet: The Pantmawr Inn, Rhiwbina, Cardiff CF14 7TL
When we meet: First Monday in October to first in Monday in April (except bank holidays)
Contacts:
Membership Secretary. David Richards 07923 418391 membership@flydrerssersguild.org

Current programme: Awaits
Latest update from branch: November 2018

Perch@1

CARDIFF BRANCH

When we meet: First Monday in October to first in Monday in April (except bank holidays)
Contacts:
Membership Secretary. David Richards 07923 418391 membership@flydrerssersguild.org

Thanks very much pvthubbard I've tried David Richards but no response.
At least I know First Monday in October.

Taa again.

Neil 🎣

jimmcl

Good evening Fly Tying Forum.

I wish to attend The Fly Tiers Guild but I'm confused.
The first meeting is Saturday 4th September 7pm, Saturday night? is that correct ?

Pls advise me either way.

Neil 🎣
If you look at the date of the post, it was 2017. Probably out of date.

Perch@1

CARDIFF BRANCH

Contacts:

Good day pvthubbard

I was down Valindre with Sharon (blood check) so I called into "The Pantmawr Inn" and confurmed a start date for Fly Tyres Guild.

Next Monday at 7pm, thanks for all your help look forward to seeing you.

Neil 🎣

pvthubbard

Good day pvthubbard

I was down Valindre with Sharon (blood check) so I called into "The Pantmawr Inn" and confurmed a start date for Fly Tyres Guild.

Next Monday at 7pm, thanks for all your help look forward to seeing you.

Neil 🎣
Hi Neil, glad you finally got this sorted(y) No idea when I will be able to attend an evening as yet, been working on everyone else's house all year and am finally starting to catch up on the work that needs doing on mine. Looking forward to seeing some nice hackles though🎣

Perch@1

Hi Neil, glad you finally got this sorted(y) No idea when I will be able to attend an evening as yet, been working on everyone else's house all year and am finally starting to catch up on the work that needs doing on mine. Looking forward to seeing some nice hackles though🎣
Thanks pvthubbard makes me feel good to hear from pub bar staff.

Don't work yourself too hard there is always line to wet.

Neil 💦 🎣

Latest posts