The Future is Frazzle

Daver

Lo All,

Just a note to say as the Todays FlyFisher is out early I have now put on my website all the new Frtiz's called frazzle.

I have been testing this with a few others and it has been doing pretty well. Well excellent to be honest apart from our very own Jan who has not had much success with them.

Candy Coral

Fiery Brown

Vintage Claret

I will also post a few flies tied with the materials on the fly-tying forum if anyone is intrested.

One of the Irish Boatmen that was shown these flies and there have only been a select few in the testing process was in awe at them and is desperate to get the materials and flies. ;)

One of my customers in the Isle of Lewis, and I hope you do not mind John, but he was telling me that the dabblers I sent him were out fishing his traditional patterns 3 to 1. :)

And a good customer of mine in North Wales was practising on Lyn Brenig for his nationals and caught 6 of his 8 fish on the olive dabbler I sent him then lost it and did poorly in the prelims :(

Tight Lines

Dave

bigrex1

fraggle

I thought fraggle was a rock davie bo.
Send me some now please.
BB.

The Bear

Daver said:
Lo All,

Just a note to say as the Todays FlyFisher is out early I have now put on my website all the new Frtiz's called frazzle.

I have been testing this with a few others and it has been doing pretty well. Well excellent to be honest apart from our very own Jan who has not had much success with them.

Candy Coral

Fiery Brown

Vintage Claret

I will also post a few flies tied with the materials on the fly-tying forum if anyone is intrested.

One of the Irish Boatmen that was shown these flies and there have only been a select few in the testing process was in awe at them and is desperate to get the materials and flies. ;)

One of my customers in the Isle of Lewis, and I hope you do not mind John, but he was telling me that the dabblers I sent him were out fishing his traditional patterns 3 to 1. :)

And a good customer of mine in North Wales was practising on Lyn Brenig for his nationals and caught 6 of his 8 fish on the olive dabbler I sent him then lost it and did poorly in the prelims :(

Tight Lines

Dave
I had 17 broonies in one day on the dabblers i tied with the vintage claret straggle,might try this new stuff though;)

Latest posts