The Great Unwashed.

Oldbones

I went to fish a nice section of the river, the car park was full and lots of tents and people around and I moved on.
So the next evening after 1800 hours I decided that it would be fine to go and fish.
Got there and the campers were gone, so I went fishing.
Great you may think, not so this is what I found.
Was the campers using the river as the toilet !
The river divides into three separate streams at this point, so they had to cross one stream to get to this point.
At least they wipe, I am very disappointed with the campers.
IMG_1909.JPG

eddleston123

It is totally disgraceful. I've said many times before, that this type of thing will continue unless meaningful penalties are 'enforced'

I would wire that branch (toilet seat) up to some electrical circuit and hope that these jolly campers return for another visit.

These arses, would then be in for a shock!!!

Douglas

mc nab

It used to be a minority that trashed the countryside. That's no longer the case.

JCP

Can you imagine what happened recently in Bournemouth and other more remote Dorset beauty spots.In Bournemouth everything was closed including the toilets.On the Isle Of Purbeck the same deal and such numbers the infrastructure of these areas would never cope if they were open.It beggars belief the way these people just do not appear to care at all.It is like they just do not know any better.The writing is on the wall yet still people are coming across in rubber boats.Dread to think what the future holds.Will be the old stable door after the horse has gone scenario once again.Too late.

JP

delray

......The writing is on the wall yet still people are coming across in rubber boats.Dread to think what the future holds.Will be the old stable door after the horse has gone scenario once again.Too late.

JP
Not sure what that means but it is for sure that life in a future crappy UK is still infinitely better than where these poor b'stads are coming from.
I like to think that current abysmal behaviour remains the actions of the minority, but that minority is growing and I think we suspected a large amount of the current crop of parents have no clue what morals and good social behaviour are about, hence nor will their kids. Roll on Autumn/winter when those a...holes won't even leave their house but we've still to negotiate August and September and during those months the loss of jobs will become more apparent, just watch the behaviour then....my house is beginning to feel like Fort Knox.

Reactions: JCP

easker1

Came across a suspicious Blue patch on the verge this was a big patch, could only have been Elsanol, it's OK as long as it's not near them, come up and crap on the North 500, Get your kicks and feed the ticks,easker1

ohanzee

I'm guessing the shyting culprits are not foreigners.

Oldbones

They did not sound like they were from another country, strong accent from north England.

ohanzee

There is technically nothing hard about hygienically burying a shiz when camping, I'm seeing no real excuse here for a fully functioning human to not be able to manage that.

Latest posts