Top tip you were afraid to write

pentlandflyman

Adult nappies, never tried myself but i do know someone that wears them on the float tube and with chesties in the winter.

williegunn

I heard a story that Simms had refused to deal with a pair of waders sent for warranty work as the owner hadn't bothered to remove them before relieving himself. He apparently worked on the theory that gortex wicks away liquid from the inside to the outside. Something to think about if buying secondhand waders.

Cap'n Fishy

I've never had much bother coping with a No. 1 while wearing chesties. I did have a particularly regrettable incident many years ago at Portmore when enacting a 'bear-in-the-woods' manoeuvre! I don't think the fitting of a waterproof zip would have provided the answer there. :whistle:

Col

bobmiddlepoint

Zipped waders have always worked for me!

I note the writer of the article finds the zip stops too high...

"All of the zippered waders I’ve worn have zippers that stop around the belt line. And I don’t know about you, but my man parts are lower than that."

Well all I can say is I've never had an issue reaching the zip opening with my tackle :thumbs:

speytime

Simms waders sit pretty high on the chest, mine are only 2/3 inches from my armpits, when I clip the buckles together they don't go low enough to have a pee?

Al

Latest posts