Troutmasters 2020 Final Cancelled

uptomyknee_s

Apparently this years Final has been cancelled according to their Facebook page.
I'm not overly surprised. I don't think many fisheries were able to have their Fish Offs.

GEK79

Apparently this years Final has been cancelled according to their Facebook page.
I'm not overly surprised. I don't think many fisheries were able to have their Fish Offs.
Hopefully they will orga ise for next year and return to some normality..

uptomyknee_s

Reading a bit deepr into it there is the possibilty of this years Final being held in February 2021. I think it will be dependant on how many Fisherys are going to be holding Fish Offs. On one of my local fisheries they are limiting access to six anglers a day so that would make a fish off impractical.

jack_russell

I recently received a fish off letter for a date in October - it's a 140 acre ressie so no problems re: social distancing!
Letter also said about this year's finals being cancelled/postponed,

Last edited:

uptomyknee_s

I got my letter last week giving me the new date for my Fish Off in October. The letter also says that both venues that held the Junior and Seniar Finals last year have indicated that they would be happy to hold this years final in February 2021. I guess this would be subject to enough fisheries having fish offs to get enough anglers to make a Final worthwhile.

Latest posts