Troutmasters final 2019

cammy

That was hard going, only got two from zone 5 in the morning session and two from the boat in the afternoon. Nowhere near the big numbers getting caught last year.
Almost the same weather pattern too, with the best of the weather in the morning blowing up a bit in the afternoon.

uptomyknee_s

Unless he was placed in top 10 I don't think he will get to know until the full results are published in the mag or on the website.

I got two into the boat in the morning. Afternoo Bank session was hard going in zone 3. Full in the face wind and rain. Dropped 3 and ended up with a blank. Enjoyable day though.

adespin999

I also fished the final and the fishing was completely different from last year. I was lucky enough to draw Toft section both years. Last year I had fantastic sport on buzzers in my morning session. This year the water was much cloudier and the fish weren’t in close in any numbers. I didn’t have a touch on buzzers and managed 1 pulling lures and dropping 2.
However, I really enjoyed the day and everyone involved in the competition were really helpful and friendly.

cammy

Thd vagaries of fishjng. Based on last year I expected a bonnza in Toft, didn't happen though and last yeaf wd had 11 to the boat in the afternoon, this year 3.
My mate fished ig too last year 6 bank , 1 boat, this year a double blank and not like him. Not sure if it was pressure change in the weather but it certainly challenged us.

jack_russell

I had a steady result - 2 in the morning from the bank (zone 2) & 3 from he boat in the afternoon,

Quietly hoping to be placed in the teens.....

Had a tale woe as I also lost a couple in both sessions including a bust up :-( so could have been so different - still many of the anglers will also have "what if" & "if only" tales to tell!

Enjoyable day as always

JR

Latest posts