Tunstall Reservoir, Durham

noel

Just been for look see the catch returns due to the weather are poor these will surely pick up .

noel

Its only 20 mins from my Static hoping to get every weekend with my friend Bernie from the same site.

noel

Agnes is against the idea need to gently work on that after May a pension cheque comes in then .

kaney

Just been for look see the catch returns due to the weather are poor these will surely pick up .

Was up today bitterly cold but had 14 in a couple of hours this was before it was stocked at 11 ish this morning winds supposed to calm tomorrow so may pop up in morning for another couple of hours.

noel

Next visit for me will be next weekend, will have my waders with me then so no more wet feet.

noel

Re: Tunstall Reservoir

Had 2 visits this weekend with mixed results Sat had 1 and lost 1 Monday lost 2 at the net .

noel

Hi did your brother mention I met him last week , my wife and I have a static at Hagg bridge.

kaney

No haven't seen him this week need to see when he's available for a few comps an all so I will have to phone him glad you mentioned him . Was at Tunstal fishing Thursday it was cold and windy but Tony had just stocked it , it was fishing well but good god it was cold weather:eek:

HOOK

Hello all I was up on Friday only 5 fish rose between 8am and 2pm I fished the bay below the cabin.
The wind was quite strong the boats weren't catching either I only rose 1 fish so I blanked again I never had a pull.
The limit has gone up to 4 fish if you can catch them.
So I will be up on Friday if the wind drops.

Regards Robbie:D:D:D

noel

Hi Robbie, at the moment I have been banned from fishing on Drs. orders I have some problems with my left shoulder and arm but hoping to get permission to start again. Will see you someday soon.

HOOK

Hello all I was up to-day the wind spoiled It, the wind was moving all over, I was fishing in the bay below the cabin again the fish were topping but they were selective I saw 3 fish caught but they were caught on a pink damsel, I had fish coming to my dry fly a grhe sugar cube but they weren't taking it.
The 4 fish limit is off again some one dropped a clanger so it's kill your first fish then catch and release.
So I'll be back up on Friday.

Regards Robbie :D:D:D