Tunstall Reservoir, Durham

HarryHud

Ryan how close to Tunstall do you live as we do have some vacancies.
If you are close enough all the details can be found at the lodge including application forms.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi Noel, Saw your reply to the day ticket question are there still membership
vacancies as I used to fish Tunstall 15 or so years ago, now retired and looking
to return to fly fishing. Any information greatly appreciated.
Regards Harry.

noel

Harry I have sent you a pm , but I am not sure if you will receive it . I do believe we still have some memberships available if you call at the lodge from Fri to Sunday forms and more details can be obtained from there.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

HarryHud

Had my granddaughters to Reeth show home mid afternoon so up to Tunstall for early evening, only me out spot of wading on opposite side of the bay from the lodge.
About 7pm a group of lads & lasses decide to sit on the bank along from me then proceeded to skim stones in front of me, an older chap who was with them came along and asked if I'd caught anything to which I replied that was extremely unlikely as the area in front of me was the prime area of skimming stones.
He said he would have a word with them which he did, I was then subjected to some nasty foul mouthed comments shouted at me mainly by the two girls from along the bank.
I don't mind anyone enjoying the countryside but please leave the foul language & antisocial behaviour at home.
Didn't catch anything after they left, think it took the edge off my enjoyment.

Latest posts