Understanding Casting

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeNZ

So tell me Luke, which of the several physical models available have I got a bias for? And can you even name any of them?
The ones which contradict Newtonian law.

And also your theories that go against that of competent casting exponents..

So, probably all of your interpretations of what people are saying.

Is the concept of 'casting models' another of your own knowledge assimilation principles, to aid beginners?

Mate, beginners are keen, they just get out there and do it, They soon discover the more they do it, the more 'mojo' they find...

As Newton privately and not so famously once may have said, practice, improves mojo 👍

....maybe you should try it. After all, a thirty year break from casting is a very long time away..

🙃

Last edited:

Rhithrogena

maybe you should try it. After all, a thirty year break from casting is a very long time away..
It was me that had the decadal break, Luke. I certainly have been practicing: on grass at least weekly and fishing at least twice a week for the last 18 months.
I am now a better all round caster than I was in my twenties, and I have learned plenty from the threads on here, including on casting.
It is a shame there is so much 'banter'. It does get in the way of a polite argument sometimes, but it is what it is.

PaulD

. . . but it's great that the art teacher knows which of the various mathematical models are correct. I'm betting on a complex mix of several.

. . . on the basis that your knowledge and experience of the matter is greater than an art teacher who has qualified as a casting instructor.

myriad

Administrator
Staff member
Time to take a break from this circle of bickering.closed so members can take a breather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts