Uploaded Advice

Scotty Mitchell

I had enjoyed posting some photos this past year, and had a decent system going with my Android phone and Imgur.
Now I have an iPhone and can’t seem to find imgur.....can anyone recommend an uploaded for iPhones?
Any help greatly appreciated.
Needs to be easy to use as I don’t have a technological bone in my body 😆

scobo

Hi Scotty, you can upload photos direct from your phone/pc now.
Just click the "insert image" icon in the toolbar (see below) then click in the "drop image" box.
It'll then let you select a photo to upload from the folders on your device and stick it in your post.

Capture.PNG

scobo

Don't have an iphone Scotty but there must be some way to re-size them ??

GEK79

Still says most of them are too large, am I missing an easy way to fix this also? 😬
I've found that anything about 2.6.ob has to be reduced in gallery click on picture should have an edit option...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211117_204516.jpg
    Screenshot_20211117_204516.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 11

noel

I've found that anything about 2.6.ob has to be reduced in gallery click on picture should have an edit option...
Gary with thanks to Tom for reminding me if you use Tapatalk it gives you the option to resize , medium is the good one . Look at my last post in the LLs thread .

GEK79

Gary with thanks to Tom for reminding me if you use Tapatalk it gives you the option to resize , medium is the good one . Look at my last post in the LLs thread .
Thanks Noel I just upload straight from the phone but thanks for mentioning it...

Latest posts