Vicarige Spinney Gayhurst

flymackay

Does anybody know what is happening with vicarage Spinney Trout Fishery Gayhurst

PaulD

As far as I'm aware, there was a brief 'revival' a few years ago but it's been closed for some years.

flymackay

As far as I'm aware, there was a brief 'revival' a few years ago but it's been closed for some years.
Yes i think maybe the otters ravaged it as it is close to the river ouse and the adams mill barble syndicate which seen high predation

PaulD

Yes i think maybe the otters ravaged it as it is close to the river ouse and the adams mill barble sy ndicate which seen high predation
Yes, I haven't fished Adams Mill for some years either after it returned to the MKAC ticket.Post the otter invasion you were hard pressed to find a chub, let alone a barbel! The EA did restock with barbel but it's unlikely it will return to its former glory.

flymackay

Yes, I haven't fished Adams Mill for some years either after it returned to the MKAC ticket.Post the otter invasion you were hard pressed to find a chub, let alone a barbel! The EA did restock with barbel but it's unlikely it will return to its former glory.
Apparently Vicarage Spinney closed due to a legal matter