Wader recommendation?

DAS

Does anyone have any recommendations (good or bad) on breathable waders? I had a pair of Orvis Endura but after a couple of seasons the seams started to leak and then an accident with some barbed wire at the end of last year finally put them to rest. I'd like to hear what other people think, I'm considering another pair of the Orvis Endura or possibly the Greys GRX. Comments or other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

DAS

rbisuper

I chose Orvis when i bought my last pair. The internet forums are crawling with people praising Orvis for outstanding customer service. They seem to have the same quality as other leading brands such as Simms but much better customer service. I've read few occasions where Orvis replaced waders that leaked just like yours.

sagefly

Get a pair of Dan Bailey waders, great customer service is one thing, having a wet foot and arse 200 miles from the nearest store is another. Dan Bailey does have great customer service as befits an American company, but with their waders this is peace of mind, you dont need to rely on it as it seems that you do with other wader manufacturers.

Latest posts