Wanted: Clamp conversion for Airflo TLD Boat seat

richfish1

As above, if anybody has the clamp attachment for a TLD Boat seat they'd like to sell, I'm after one. Thought I'd ask on here before I order a new one. Getting sick of strapping it on
Regards, Rich

Respect to all Fly Fishers....

Rainbow Warrior

I had the clamp version, I didn’t like it so changed to the straps , don’t know what I did with the clamps , I think the straps are more secure

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treecutter

As above, if anybody has the clamp attachment for a TLD Boat seat they'd like to sell, I'm after one. Thought I'd ask on here before I order a new one. Getting sick of strapping it on
Regards, Rich

Respect to all Fly Fishers....
Have a look at the Boat Fishing section as it contains loads of information on boat seats.
I was after one but after reading the posts I bought individual items & made my own a lot cheaper than the clamp attachment.
bc23484d887a2a2e276f4c0c8dd5ac45.jpg
eced9c9c42abe3b3726be3c8732ca411.jpg
4d86922f394714d76aada0e5af3b784b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

treecutter

The clamp attachment has a swivel attached bought from Ebay sellar SeaFlo-UK for £20.99 delivered & the metal adjusters about £2 each from screwfix.

treecutter

It also gives you the option to use ratchet straps if seat has ballast under it.

noel

Rich have a look at " hand tighten knurled nuts " on ebay to change out the wing nuts ; if you can wait until next week I will send you a couple of the right size in the post if you pm me your address.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

speytime

I also have a clamp on version and don't like it, if the boats are moulded you can't get a strap around the clamps and inevitably it comes off when you lean to the side but where possible using a strap or turnbuckle keeps them solid an absolute essential imo.

Al

Al

Latest posts