WBT Parliament petition to ban pet pesticides

bobfly2

Signed and email received straightaway for confirmation.
Another point from the press reports was the often monthly treatment which pet owners just apply as a part of their "pet care" regimes. 21mill cats n dogs, with maybe times 12 applications needed or not, and lots of usage is going on with all sorts of products which are quite clearly extremely toxic to aquatic insects.

Cap'n Fishy

I wonder if anyone has posted the OP link on a shooting/hunting forum? Would love to see the responses. Crufts maybe a bit better.

Dog People!

:rolleyes:

boisker

It would be interesting to know the % of people on the petition (not partic aimed at forum users) are close to 100% organic... I don’t mean spending an extra £2 on some fancy purple carrots with green tops at Waitrose... but in everything they buy... bread, alcohol, rice, pasta etc... I would guess not that many... easy to sign a partition and feel the warm glow of smugness without analysing your own day to day choices...

Last edited:

glueman

It would be interesting to know the % of people on the petition (not partic aimed at forum users) are close to 100% organic... I don’t mean spending any extra £2 on some fancy purple carrots with green tops at Waitrose... but in everything they buy... bread, alcohol, rice, pasta etc... I would guess not that many... easy to sign a partition and feel the warm glow of smugness without analysing your own day to day choices...
BBC news today, the UK produces 50% of the food it eats the rest is imported. How is that half produced