What’s closest to Lawrence Waldron LAW Vice.....

aldot

Looking at all those LAW's has got the creative juices flowing:thumbs: - looks like I might have found my next project - it'll probably end up being just to look at though as I love my Lazzeri Orion

Graeme
You should do it, it is very fulfilling. I even built a small forge to harden / temper the jaws.

ROVER

I know, already done a travel vice from scratch with hardened jaws:thumbs:Coffee can forge:flame:done one of them!:wink:

20180202_135534klll.jpg
20180202_135255.jpg

Last edited:

rab c

Hi Mrtrout I am looking to get a Law vice jaws set up made up or to buy if possible would it be possible to give me the contact details of your man that made up your Law full Vise I hope that this is ok of he to ask you for your help but you can not find this type of class of workmanship to handy these day's looking forward to hearing back from you
Tight lines Rob

rab c

Hi Jimmcl
I am looking to get a Law vise jaws head made up if possible I was reading Mrtrout posting on the vIse you made up for him & you would make up law vIse jaws I hope so price please if you are ok with making one up for me looking forward to hearing back from you
Tight lines Rob

jimmcl

I sent you a PM

Hi Jimmcl
I am looking to get a Law vise jaws head made up if possible I was reading Mrtrout posting on the vIse you made up for him & you would make up law vIse jaws I hope so price please if you are ok with making one up for me looking forward to hearing back from you
Tight lines Rob

Mrtrout

It’s a nice looking vice, but £950 for a copy LAW is a bit steep, I think.
try Jimmcl on here, far cheaper than that all hand made and bespoke.
S.

zulu fly

Look at a Premier Mk2 fly tying vice. Love the big wheel £450

ebay item 223916526252

Can one of you guys please put a picture of it on here?

Euros Jones

Last edited:

sean freeman

How much is a Mike Johnson vice or one of these LAW replicas? I quite fancy one.

I was shown a real LAW pedestal by Seanie off of here a good few years ago. Nice bit of kit but think at the time they were £2000ish and didn’t see the value in it which is strange considering I’m a massive tackle tart.

Mrtrout

How much is a Mike Johnson vice or one of these LAW replicas? I quite fancy one.

I was shown a real LAW pedestal by Seanie off of here a good few years ago. Nice bit of kit but think at the time they were £2000ish and didn’t see the value in it which is strange considering I’m a massive tackle tart.
mike makes nice vices, but they are not LAW related in any way.
contact Jim Jmmccl on here if you want proper LAW jaws.
hell give you a price.
hes on this thread.
S.

sean freeman

How much do you boys reckon a HMH Spartan without box is worth? (I could probably find it if I go looking) going to sell it to fund one of Mike’s vices!