What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Mrtrout

With a bit of luck Alban, we might have something to say after Sunday's meet. :thumbs:

You’ll be able to slag me off Ged as I’m coming over for a few hours to meet you, sorry to spoil the day. :fish:
Looking forward to it, Noel tipped me off, so blame him.
S.

noel

Steven we are all looking forward to meeting your good self and Michael.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mrtrout

Steven we are all looking forward to meeting your good self and Michael.

Likewise Noel, thanks for the heads up, it’s about time and it’s only ten minutes for me.
S.

Novice

Steven do you do any short saltwater leaders for Bass fishing? Uk Bass.
If so could you bring a couple with you please?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

buzzer1234

You will be very welcome Steven, looking forward to meeting you, would be interested to here your views on silk lines for Stillwaters.

nobby_15

I’ll set my alarm for 8.40am ,should give me enough time to get there for 9am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

noel

Morning all, Norman do we still pay at the house for our time fishing?
Up early for a day at work delivering paint to new house build sites etc.

nobby_15

693b540c6cf616c41e06aa61adf92c3d.jpg
remembered I had this in the van alban ,will it be any good for you on Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wobbly face

Morning guys.
New thread only started yesterday and we've already totted up 4 pages. :eek:hno:
Yep got your's and Tom's addresses Alban. Hope someone knows where to get the tickets from?
I'll put 3 small folding chairs in the boot for Sunday, sorry but I've no more and room will be a bit tight.

banjo298

Aha so this is where you’re all hiding! I knew the old thread was meant to be closing but had no idea a new one had started yet! I had the old thread book marked on my iPad so bypass the forum and go straight to the old thread.

It took some time to find you, but if the purpose of the change was to speed up the forum it’s not worked! It’s slower than ever! The old page opens quicker than the new one! I’ve also just noticed that I can no longer post on the old as the option to post has been removed!

banjo298

Having just caught up on your new posts, I’ll attempt to get there for 9 ish, but as stated earlier my main route there is closed due to road resurfacing.( prime holiday time so they close the main road into SW Scotland!)

- - - Updated - - -

Page 4 already, are we attempting world record speed to get up to our previous amount of posts!

- - - Updated - - -

SIL just phoned me to say the first salmon of the year has just been caught from out stretch of the river. It was approx 15 lbs and returned safely. Unfortunately it was caught on the worm so I’ve told the SIL it doesn’t count unless it’s on the fly!

black knight

That's kind of you Nobby but I can sit down on a jetty end the top one being the best if available.

- - - Updated - - -

Having just caught up on your new posts, I’ll attempt to get there for 9 ish, but as stated earlier my main route there is closed due to road resurfacing.( prime holiday time so they close the main road into SW Scotland!)

- - - Updated - - -

Page 4 already, are we attempting world record speed to get up to our previous amount of posts!

- - - Updated - - -

SIL just phoned me to say the first salmon of the year has just been caught from out stretch of the river. It was approx 15 lbs and returned safely. Unfortunately it was caught on the worm so I’ve told the SIL it doesn’t count unless it’s on the fly!

I don't think the locals would agree with you Earl.If the method is legal all is fare in love and fishing.

buzzer1234

Been on the Pis. again, Billy's Bobs was there also & had a very good day. Just fished on the dam worked my way along towards the far inlet & back again .

Day tally 11 most taken on Black & peacock spiders a few to a shuttlecock emerger, lost many fish they just wouldn't stick & had lots of takes which should have resulted in fish but it was one of those days, still a good days sport.

Welcome to our thread Earl glad you found us, looking forward to a catchup on Sunday.:thumbs:

noel

Well done Tom and Bill a good days sport for the both of you.