What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

bibio1st

Tom, you'll get a bigger picture if you use the picture frame symbol in the top right corner rather than the attach file thing.
I’ve not been able to post one using my phone, not sure why.

Steve

buzzer1234

Tom, you'll get a bigger picture if you use the picture frame symbol in the top right corner rather than the attach file thing.
I’ve not been able to post one using my phone, not sure why.

Steve
Thanks Steve, it does go big when you click on it but will have to try your method.

black knight

Where did you pickkkkkkkkkkk up a penguin Steve?
We're getting smutty "Yours is bigger than mine!!!!!!!!" quote.
Tom you must be up around Norway or Iceland on a luxury liner. The Aurora Borealis is a real clue.

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
I'm fine thanks Steve b. (y)
Been busy reading and viewing a DVD on French Leader fishing. Just loaded new line on new reel and sealed the cork handle on a new rod. ;)
It's now wet and windy here. With storm Denis approaching I won't be out fishing this weekend, it was my intention to fish the Welsh Dee Sunday.
Glad to see people getting to grips with the new forum.

bibio1st

Steve, I use the picture frame icon and use the drop picture option, ho to my photo album and select the one I want, you have a choice of thumb nail or full image, select which you want, if it’s the full image it can take a while to do, when done press post.
I think that’s the sequence and correct wording 🙄

Steve

buzzer1234

Been trying to find the Lancsy lads for ages, tapa talk not working. Not showing in what's new, eventually found it by opening watched.

I did that with the lights photo Steve but ended up with two, first time I deleted one but then I didn’t get a photo in my post next time I left it & got the same photo posted twice!!