What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

Steve, I use the picture frame icon and use the drop picture option, ho to my photo album and select the one I want, you have a choice of thumb nail or full image, select which you want, if it’s the full image it can take a while to do, when done press post.
I think that’s the sequence and correct wording 🙄

Steve
Tried that but file is too big. I am on Android. Tried a different browser but no joy.

black knight

Everyone sounds cheerful it must be Valentines Day? It is also my d-in-l's birthday and wedding anniversary so the family has been out for a meal to celebrate. It was a set Valentine's meal with roses and heart shaped chocolates on the tables. There was wine free with the meal and tea or coffee to finish. Not bad for £20 per head.

Novice

I hate automatic renewals. :mad:. I cannot even phone my Breakdown company (Evesure) and had to use an online contact to stop the automatic renewal. Grrrrrrr.

noel

Hi all , just been in touch with Now Broadband by mistake they had me starting my contract on the 25th and not the 27th of this month this will be changed so I am not paying Plusnet a penalty for leaving early .

black knight

Bad weather is moving in we have high winds and heavy rain. Despite this we had to do the weekly shop at Iceland and Aldi. I don't usually go to Iceland and was disappointed to see many prices identical to Tesco. Even Aldi has items that are the same as Tesco but not many.

black knight

Gosh, you are a hardy individual Steve B fishing in this weather.Congratulations on catching.
I have gone soft in my old age and will start fishing this year when the temperature warms up.
On the TV news they at stating that storm Dennis has passed us by. There is a feeling of relief from the residents of Whalley and Billington who expected another flood.

Novice

Eye clinic day for Joan tomorrow. Dad has Stroke UK visiting him to offer more help. He does not realise how much help he has been offered.
When are these winds going to drop and have new fishing stuff to try out.

Well done Steve on the catching.

buzzer1234

Best wishes for Joan tomorrow Steve (y)

Another good catch Steve B well done(y)

I’m like you Alban waiting for the warmer weather.

Looked after Grandchildren today as it’s half term, tomorrow is Hazel’s dad day.
Forecast not looking good all week, we are off down Wales on Thursday for the day to see Hazel’s daughter & family.

black knight

Evening lads
I had my Keep Fit session today and it wasn't just as tough. My instructor was kinder to when I explained my feet were sore after the last session of heal lifts. She is climbing Ben Nevis this weekend with her boyfriend in climbing and snow/ice gear. I think she needs her bumps feeling just the two of them and taking a hard route over two days. Who knows we might hear about them on the news?

Novice

Off to Kendal soon. Early appointment. At least we should get back before the bad weather starts or should I say worsens.

Dad has sacked off his care and what happens? An angina attack. They did not come when he wanted them. Grrrrrrrr . Will he never learn. Stroke UK are visiting today. Just hope he is not is usual rude self

black knight

I had physio today and was advised that after each exercise I should be puffing like a steam train. If not I'm not working hard enough. I must practice being a steam train before I go next time.😅 I can remember the Royal Scot coming in to Preston station. Yes, I admit I was a train spotter.

The wife went to the Gordon Rigg garden centre, at Todmorden, and spent a fortune. I guess there will be a major gardening project as soon as the weather improves.😕

noel

Morning all, no work today just a few silly jobs around the house , the sealant around the work benches in the kitchen needs renewing .

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Well done again Steve b, Marton Pools and snakes doing well for you. 🎣
Still wet and windy, no let up and same for the rest of the week, looks like no fishing on the cards. 😒
Looks like you've got it all to do again SteveN with your dad.

noel

Just had a conversation with Now TV Broadband and my changeover day will be on the 25th and not on 27th and on phoning Plusnet I will be charged the grand total of £3.61 for those 2 days " I don't know if we can afford that ".
Just had another look at a What Car review of the Mg Zs Ev but still not sure of the range from charging to a recharge .