What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

Joan wanted to go into Lancaster so I said I would take her. Grid lock in Lancaster due to a car accident. Road closed . Just managed to get out if traffic and get back home. Still spent over an hour stuck on the oneway system. Joan never did get into town ☹

black knight

Bad luck Steve but look on the bright very little as spent.
I'm having lunch tomorrow with Vanita's three female cousins and one of their husbands.
Steve brought me a near new Barbour jacket he had picked up for £30 in a charity shop. New they are £150. It's lightweight so will come in for the Summer.

Novice

Off to visit dad later. It is always difficult to know what is going on. Dad tells you one thing and my brothers tell me different. He phoned just me to sat he was coming home but no idea if it is true or not.

noel

Broadband changeover day today so I have done all the connections just waiting for it to be switched over from Plusnet to Nowtv.
I have unlimited data on my phone so I have set that up as my hotspot to use my tablet.

banjo298

Went upto Drumlanrig Castle beats on the river this morning for the official opening of the salmon season on the Nith where they toasted the river with a bottle of Glenmorangie! Seems a bit ironic that its Drumlanrigs turn to host the event the year they make their river manager redundant! Doesn’t show a lot of faith in the river!

Novice

Well things are not getting better for dad. He has had 2 units of blood but still low on potassium. On top of that he now has a chest infection and still keeps being sick.

black knight

It's Ash Wednesday the start of Lent. People keep asking me what am I giving for Lent,my reply is, "Cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women". The vicar looked shocked at my reply. The guy hasn't got a sense of humour.
Some of Vanita's friends came round this afternoon for a nosy at Black Knight castle. I think they were suitably impressed.
Yesterday I was talking with Vanita's cousin's husband. They now live in Spain. It only costs £8 for a fresh water fishing license and you can fish anywhere. He fishes for carp in a reservoir nearby using sweetcorn and does well.

banjo298

Nice one Steve!

No ones seen much of me lately, I’ve definitely got man flue. I’ve even lost my voice completely this morning and as Sue is getting deafer, trying to talk to each other this morning was very comical.

Whilst typing this an interesting parcel has just come through my letter box. Many thanks Steve!

Novice

Just great. Get in the car only to find a 6inch crack in my front windscreen. 12 days before they can fix it. God job I have fully comp too. Still cost my glass excess though.