What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

banjo298

Just spent a good 30 minutes cleaning my un used trout smoker we will have another go at using that this year.
I’ve used mine several times Noel. Its a devil to clean! It works to well I have a tendency to overdo things and the resultant trout tastes only of smoke. It’s a matter of trial and error the first few times until you get it to your personnel taste.

Novice

No idea Earl. Cracked from the edge diagonally up. Only noticed it this morning. Not done de-icing.
Heard a stone hit the screen on Sunday may have been that but not sure as there is not star burst.
Just hope when they come to repair it and I have to show my insurance which expires before the appointment he does not refuse to do it. I have paid the excess so it should be covered.

bibio1st

Steve who are you waiting 12 days on? That sounds a crazy, when I’ve had an issue autoglass or the other I can’t remember the name of are out the same day or next at worse.

Hope the flu clears soon Earl👍

Steve

Novice

Steve I have to use there provider or I am only covered uoto £150.
Auto windscreens. I can go-to Preston or they come to me either way same date.

Novice

Dad must be feeling better. He is ringing constantly with "can you bring". He rings again. " Can you bring" and so it goes on.

buzzer1234

Lots of snow here this morning but most of it has gone now.

Sounds like your dad is feeling better now Steve, shame about your windscreen hope you get it sorted soon.

Nothing worse than man flu Earl, feel for you, this weather doesn’t help, get yourself right before the warmer weather comes.

Novice

Visited dad. He is refusing to eat. Got him all is demands even a costa coffee. Grapes, too hard, sprite which he asked for, he did not like, and last fruit corner yugurts, a few spoons full. The dietician even said he would do him special meals. Reply NO I don't like them. I give up.

Last edited:

black knight

Wonderful joke Steve re Earl and the swans. They will find Earl eventually and it will be nemisis.
I've been to a funeral today of the husband of one of my wife's cousins. This was at Ingol, Preston. It was conducted by a female vicar called Kie Walker. It was then off to Preston crem and finally refreshments at the Plough nearby. The chap was 85 when he died never worked and lived on benefit.

noel

Morning Alban no problem , you know that you both can call anytime .
Agnes has said she will eat the cream cakes herself then Alban.

Last edited:

Novice

Yep it is raining again. My heart goes out to all those suffering with flooding. It must be heart breaking.

How is the man flu today Earl?

banjo298

Spent the night coughing Steve. Severe lack of sleep ,was at the quacks today over another problem but he said the man flue is a bad virus that will take several weeks to go, so no medicine prescribed!

buzzer1234

It’s doing the rounds Steve, heard of a few people getting the same.

Keep yourself warm Earl & drink plenty.....Maybe a bit of the hard stuff!!

Been over to Boundary outlets, had lunch, I didn’t buy anything but the boss managed to find a dress & shoes & a few other things! Very wet & windy drive over there was glad when we got home.

black knight

Hope you're soon feeling better Earl.
I'm safely back from Newton Aycliffe having spent three hours with my latest grandson. We had a good journey up and the same coming home. Coming back we stopped for tea in Skipton which made for a welcome break. I'm sorry we weren't able to demolish your cream cakes Noel. Mrs BK is on a strict diet as she put 7.5lbs on since Christmas. Please tell Agnes we are sorry. Vanita and I packed a case just in case we had to stay overnight but with good light and weather conditions a return trip in a day happened as planned.