What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

Washing on.

Day 13 13 laps

Dad rang for the first time in a while. He said they all have to stay in their rooms. No idea why.

black knight

Afternoon all
Another cracking day. I went for an exercise walk this morning delivering Easter cards to family friends through their letterboxes.
While there weren't many people about cars were everywhere with two and three people in them.
Noel, are the gates locked and the drawbridge up?

noel

Alban I have been tempted but I am waiting on some hayfever tablets to be delivered along with our begonia corms.

black knight

The news at tea time and this evening confirmed the lie that NHS staff have got all the vital PPE to keep them safe. The ministers are lying and this has been a shambolic cover up. 19 medical staff have lost their lives so far some of which did not have sufficient protection to nurse patients with the deadly Corvis 19 virus. The Government has been trying hide the number of medical deaths. This proves irrefutably that when a top politician opens his or her mouth they are not telling the truth.

bibio1st

That truth was out there way before this virus.

Today I will be tying some Midas flies for the boat fishing box, hopefully will get to use them in the next few weeks.

Steve

wobbly face

Morning guys.
A grey day and cooler than least few. Don't hold your breath on using those Midas you tie up Steve b.
Plenty of PPE for medical service personnel, just still all in storage. Which politician came up with medical staff need to only use one lot of PPE per shift? Medical staff know when they need to change PPE, it can be after seeing one patient before moving onto the next.

Novice

30 mins turbo training done. Finished with a quick wizz around the block. Puff Puff.

Got my 14 laps running to later.

Oh I don't forget. HE HAS ARISEN.

black knight

Well Boris has transferred to Chequers his country mansion in Buckinghamshire to recuperate. I wonder how many staff he will have looking after him and will they be standing 2 metres away from him?
One of my neighbours has suffered a bereavement in her family. Her daughter's father in law he passed away last night.
I watched Britain's Got Talent last night it had some outstanding acts on and some were really funny. We need a good belly laugh in these times.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Was a windy one last night, bit of rain. Still windy this morning and quite cool.
Just cannot get a delivery slot for Morrison's shop (including next week), had to cancel so that's me out tomorrow!
Keep safe.

Novice

We have to go every Wednesday Ged. Cold but sunny here.
Just deciding if I should have a rest day today

23years baptism anniversary today.

black knight

My wife has just ordered £45 of chocolate from Hotel Chocolate. This is half price price to anyone in the NHS so our D-in-L is getting it for us. Is confinement getting to her? Answers on a second class postage stamp please.
Harry and Meghan turned down offer to name Australian bush fires plane after son Archie.
It is understood the official rejection letter stated they did not want air tanker named Archie because their son had “not yet entered public life” The couple are in danger of turning the general public against them with this sort of attitude.