What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

noel

Morning all , no real plans for today as Agnes has a tummy bug and has had for over a week . The phrase "physician heal thy self " but she won't allow any help.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Yet another glorious day.
No plans here in the Fish Bowel either Noel, hope Agnes is soon fighting fit.
SteveN, hope you don't let your fitness go after this lock down is over. 🏃‍♂️

black knight

We have had all sorts of parcels delivered this morning by couriers but when Royal Mail came it was a stranger. Apparently our postman has gone down with Corvid 19 as has one of his colleagues. This is a bit worrying as he has pushed our post through the letterbox whilst infected.

Yes, the point peg is definitely mine I can sit on the end of the jetty, dangle my boots in the water, and cast over a 180 degrees area of water. Boy that will be a special day Noel it will be bear hugs all day.

buzzer1234

Get well soon Agnes.

Alban we wipe all our post with antibacterial wipes, you never know, also wipe the bin handles when they have been emptied!!

Straightened the edges of the lawns & trimmed them, did a bit of watering, had a walk for a bit of exercise. Our friends delivered. Some shopping for us including ice lollies & cornettos' !!

Will mow the lawns tomorrow then have a chill day.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Bit more of a breeze today but temps are warmer.
Might carry on reading "Where The Bright Waters Meet" whilst sat in the sunshine. Will have to put up with noisy neighbours, in their 70s and still have radio blasting out. No, they are not deaf, just daft.

Novice

Dad just rang and he said he is going to be sent home next week. This should be fun. Pray he had got some care put in place. Going to have to go up and get the house ready no doubt. Not the best time to have to do extra shopping and traveling.

black knight

Another jigsaw arrived and mine and the wife's prescriptions. We have done one that came yesterday and managed to fall out over it. I think confinement must be getting on our nerves. We are not doing anything together and avoiding each other which is hard in a small bungalow.
My grandson Scott was going to lay some flags for us but the builder's yards locally are all closed. You can get a £300 and odd pack from Marshalls but that is too many. The wife wants to do some planting but can't get hold of the plants.
Three quarters of our little complex came out to applaud the NHS staff for their dedication and selflessness. Pans were banged and car horns blown. Where can I get a drum kit for next Thursday?

noel

Pulled myself together after listening to Captain Tom and Michael Ball they have recorded a version of You'll never walk alone .