What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

black knight

Just been watching Greg Wallace inside the factory. It was all about Heinz beans boy do the turn some tins out about 3million a day.. Last week it was Cushelle and the humble toilet roll. After the enormous manufacturing process I treat the TR with greater respect.

noel

Morning all , Fb popped up some memories for me and on the meet we had in 2018 Miabs gave me a Loop Opti fly line now I had forgotten about that line so a little job for today is to try and find it .

black knight

Morning lads
I haven't heard form MIABs for a long time I do hope he and his family are well.
It's another bright day I feel another spell of gardening coming on.
My daughter in law has been this morning as well as my daughter Amanda. Five years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer today she is going for her final check up.
One of my neighbours has been attended by an ambulance crew this morning for two hours. According to rumor she is very ill at home. After treatment the ambulance left without her. On a little close like ours such events cause a stir.

Novice

Nipped out to test my latest lure. After a bit of tweaking got it swimming reasonable. Dives to 2ft to 3ft.

Last edited:

Novice

There was a few people Ged Just had to make sure I got to a safe distance as they did not seem to care. I was only there 30 mins Max.

black knight

You lure looks great Steve the canal looks inviting also.
My son Steve brought me some heavy grade ground membrane I'm putting down a path on gravel and needed weed control. Getting rid of the excavation material could be difficult. I could fill my pockets and walk about spreading it on other residents gardens. Stalag Luft 111

Novice

Up early as it is shopping day. Raining so I hope Joan is under cover in the queue.

Hope the river is not too clouded tomorrow.

noel

Morning all , The Wooden Horse escape Alban , did you know it was Stalag Luft 111 or did you do the same as me searched for it ?

bibio1st

Back working for me now, got the email on Monday evening, been down to Corwen and around Shropshire today, you should hav seen the cars queing up to go through the MacDonalds, they were being turned away as traffic was backing up do the road:rolleyes:
I'll have a couple of hours on the Dane this evening hopefully not too much water gone in.

Steve

noel

My PC has just been an absolute nightmare, not been switched on for a week so it decides it wants to update everything at the same time so all it was doing was fighting with itself .

black knight

Well gardening was avoided today we have started another jigsaw this afternoon.
The figures for those with Corona virus and those who have died are still too high and yet the Government has relaxed stringent containment measures.According to statistics experts the daily figures are being reduced to make the situation look better.As Churchill once said,"There are lies dam lies and then there are statistics." All the Black Lives Matter demonstrations will accelerate the spread of the virus.

Latest posts