What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

noel

I will have a look at that , daft what this lockdown is making us all do . Caravan season starts again from Thursday so we can get away again.

Last edited:

black knight

You or I need to win the Lottery Noel then we can have a holiday home at Blencarn. My dream is to own a Scottish manor house with a hundred acres and a prime salmon river running through it.
It's been a wet miserable day all day today. We've started a new jigsaw a she wolf with six cubs in a woodland glade. My eldest son came bouncing in at 9pm touching everything. I went out of his way there's no point in locking ourselves in isolation for 14 weeks and have some careless person put us in danger.. Vanita told him off but I don't think it will have much effect.

noel

Morning all, Alban the trouble is it would have to be a Euro millions win . What is it
about your son doesn't he think ?

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Very wet and very windy, no fishing on the cards! 🌧🌬
What a nightmare this morning (or should that be a daymare, but I was awake). Had only three things to sort online, each one consisted of at least half dozen procedures and had to await either texts or emails! Only actually got one sorted, one I'm awaiting reply and a second I need to make a visit. So much for online simplicity. :rolleyes:

bibio1st

What is it with phone companies, the best my current supplier could do for me was £10 per month more than other companies offering, set up to switch last night to another, my current supplier phoned this morning to see why I’m switching and can match what other supplies are offering now surprise surprise

wobbly face

Not just phone companies Steve b, energy and insurance all do the same. Usual message: Sorry to hear you're leaving us! Can we ask why? We can match that (or better on the odd occasion). Why the hell don't they give us their best offer/deals in the first place? No customer loyalty, though too many are not willing to put in the finger work of searching and switching.

Novice

I agree Ged. Trying to sort a issue out myself. No phones calls so has to be done via contact ten emails. Not sorted yet.

My energy supply renewal was the best I could find. Makes a refreshing change. I have to ring Plusnet every time to get the matching deal. May change this year. Price is good but they just cannot get the billing right. I have troubles every year so time to ditch. May get a better off on FTTC too.

Novice

Wet and windy here not pleasant at all.
Leicester 'faces two more weeks of lockdown' to tackle coronavirus outbreak.
I would not be surprised if we see even more. Total confsion and mixed messages by the goverment. That and people ignoring rules. Give it another week and ther will be more lockdowns.

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Grey and damp with light breeze, still on the cool side.
Helped Mrs face make a couple of face masks in case we have to visit places and go inside.
Got delivery from FishON, all sorted. ;) (y)

SteveN, you could have given the lure a smile! :)

banjo298

Bit the bullet this afternoon and paid to fish the estates lochs. In the first which was covered in weed and surrounded by long grass I caught three small rainbows and a perch. Getting fed up of being stuck in weed all the time I rang the office and told them I was swapping lochs. In the second which was clear I caught another two much bigger bows. All fish were caught on a cats whiskers despite trying several different flies!

buzzer1234

Well done Earl a few fish for you, all the hot weather we have had over the last few weeks will have encouraged the weed to grow.
I’ve had to thin the weed in my pond twice so far this year, usually only do it once a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk