What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

This site is getting near impossible to use on my phone.
Yes Steve I have been getting the X.

Novice

Well that did not go to plan. The top coat reacted with the colours/ pva coating and ruined the finish so colonel P needs stripping of his stripes and will have to start again. :)
To add to my woes a bit of something has smashed the down spout connection. Chances of getting one that fits may not be easy. I,LL measure a low level one on the bay guttering and start searching. Then some how I have to fit it.

Last edited:

wobbly face

Are you sure somethings bashed it SteveN? I have an elbow on a waste pipe that now has a hole but the plastic has gone brittle with age. I do have a spare but no rush to change it.
I'm in need of a new patio door. This morning when sorting the shopping out a bracket broke on the door. It can still be used but have to be careful, Mrs face won't use it as it is. :(

buzzer1234

Managed to get my lawns cut yesterday afternoon Ged, saw that today was going to be wet.

Did an Aldi shop early this morning & got a coffee & sausage bap from Costa next door, rain now set in.

Hoping to get out tomorrow to wet a line!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novice

Visited dad today for the first time in a while. Walked through the door and the first responder is there. Eeek. Dad had been trying to chip ice from the bottom of his freezer. On getting up he went dizzy and fell. He was on his feet just as I arrived.He had been sick too. He seems Ok now. Had a brew and settled back in his chair. Doctor is coming out to check him over.
I had to clean his kitchen carpet. Glad he has a vax carpet cleaner.
My brother is going up tomorrow. We will no doubt all get a phone call tonight.

bibio1st

Have you fished a river yet Ged?
The prospects for a midweek river trip for me are looking low, might have to be Lamaload instead.

Steve

Novice

Looks like the canal for me. River has dropped fast from 4.7m to 0.58. just about fishable but it will be the colour of mud. Raining again but if it gets heavy it will rise fast again.
× still here. :)

Last edited:

Novice

Has anybody ever fished Embsay reservoir near Skipton. Looks interesting.

Last edited:

noel

Never heard of it Steve let us know how you get on .
Do you mean Embsay ?

Last edited:

Novice

Never heard of it Steve let us know how you get on .
Do you mean Embsay ?
I do Noel. Online day Tickets. They allow spinning aswell a fly. Some good Perch apparently. A bit of a trek for me but may try it one day.

buzzer1234

I went to have a look some years ago as Hazel used to go to the craft shop in Embsay (now closed) but didn’t fish, looks a nice water but no one fishing when I was there.