What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

No email from Scottish Power yet but they are working on matters as they left a message on the phone.
Had similar Friday night Noel, but this was a house hold on another street, no music just loud voices, shouting not talking. Not bad when we're suppose to be in serious measures with CV in "Not So Greater Manchester".

black knight

I had to go down town to post an important letter. Very few pedestrians were wearing masks. I have heard of a number of people going out for the day and a friend of Vanita's is going on holiday to Spain. It just feels like business as usual while the Corona virus infected cases continues to rise. What has happened to common sense?

Novice

We went to Cartmel today. I was surprised how busy it was. However I have to say things where well organised. Sanitizer outside every shop and masks being worn it every shop. Busiest place was the pub which we stayed away from.

Joan it too keen to go out and now is looking for participating half price restaurants. eek.

buzzer1234

Still busy decorating but will finish the hall landing & staircase tomorrow then make a start on the lounge / dining room.

People just don’t seem to get it especially the younger ones, can’t see the virus going away anytime soon, think we are in it for the long haul.

Anyone thinking of getting out fishing?

Novice

I am hoping to get out with the magenta wand this week if it stops raining. Probably just the canal though.

I tell you what Tom you are quick at decorating. It takes me 2 weeks to do my hall and stairs including all the doors etc.

buzzer1234

I served my time as a painter & decorator Steve, but finding it hard work as I get older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noel

We get a decorator in to do ours the whole lounge done in a day , wallpaper and paint .
I am hoping to get out with the magenta wand this week if it stops raining. Probably just the canal though.

I tell you what Tom you are quick at decorating. It takes me 2 weeks to do my hall and stairs including all the doors etc.

Novice

Fridge light switch has gone. Spring broken. I changed it once so I know what to do. I had the old switch which seemed to work but cannot find i years later.

black knight

When you've finished decorating Tom I can find you some work.
Steve N half price meals won't tempt me to put myself in danger from Corvid 19.
Ged, before the Corona virus spikes blew up all over the place I was planning a fishing trip.That's been ruined but I'm still dreaming of the day I can go.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Damp start to the day again, suppose to be the same tomorrow.
Think I'll mess with cameras today, want to check distance that my tablet will connect with action camera with wifi. When camera is in waterproof housing distance is extremely limited. :unsure:

Novice

That is it I have had it with Plusnet billing. Spent 30 mins on hold and another 10 mins believing my billing issue had been resolved. No chance. Looks like I will have to phone again to get it sorted. I will not be renewing my contract which is a shame because apart from the terrible billing they have been quite good.

Novice

Very Nice Tom. I'll give you a shout when I need help. I am never sure how to do windows etc.

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Yet another damp start to another day.
Still on going works with Virgin Media and it's also bin day. Still no communication from Scottish Power, we've given them until tomorrow to send an email. Already got a letter ready to send to head office and also to OfGem.

bibio1st

Looking good Tom, fortunately I only had to put a couple of small pieces of backing paper up which was paited over when I did some decorating last week, a fair bit of paiting though.
The weather is pants for the time of year, too windy to fish yesterday and today isn't much better, a lot of rain overnight has the local rivers on the rise, not by much I would think but not sure if it's worth going over later.

Steve

Novice

My river is in flood Steve. So no chance for a while.
Got a package from Japan. Side plate for one of my reels. I got so I can swap spools easily. One spool needs extra magnets fo the breaking. I escaped any duties if due too.

Latest posts