What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

black knight

Well done Steve river levels are a bit uncertain at the moment. Good weather is forecast from Thursday so this should stabilize things a bit.
One of my D in Laws has been in hospital today for privately funded op. The surgeon found a large fibroid in her uterus. It looks as if she will need a Hysterectomy. She is only 32.

Novice

They kept messing up my billing. Fed up of chasing them up every other month. You think you get it sorted but they just mess up again. I have been loyal too long. Gone with vodafone and same price for fibre 35mb as pp 10mb and I geta £75; Amazon card too. Should make YouTube upload quicker.

noel

Agnes uses the landline on a Monday for an hour hence we keep that plus she isn't happy using a mobile because of her sight and hearing .

wobbly face

Evening guys.
Damp again, well it rained on and off a bit where I've been.
Been on the PIS. Quite a few fishing, fish topping. I experimented today with different dries and shuttlecock buzzers, lost a few and missed more but landed 3 bows and 1 brown. B-I-L had 8 bows all recently stocked, non of mine where recent stock.
Needless to say everyone filled their boots, or should have done.

banjo298

Thought I’d try the river today, but it was up a bit and coloured. I tried all day with a delicately presented size 22 dry. Can’t understand why I never even got an offer!

Actually we walked round the falls of Lanark on the Clyde. A great walk made all the better by recent rain.

Attachments

Novice

Well done Ged. May be one of Earl's size 22 dries would have worked. :)

Looks nice Earl but a dry fly? Really!!!!

buzzer1234

Well done Steve B & Ged, I will get out one day!!

A lot of water coming over those falls Earl, nice pics.

Decorating of lounge & dining room coming along nicely, ceiling & coving finished, starting on walls tomorrow then woodwork & lastly wallpaper all along one wall.

noel

Morning all , it's supposed to be a lovely day over here but not looking to good at the moment. Fishing on Sunday hopefully.