What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

Marryat Tacticle Pro 9.6ft #3/4. I got it last November but hadn't got round to using it until today.
Had a go with a demo on the Don in November. Luckily JT had the same I could use. (y)

black knight

Commiserations Ged on your rod breakage. It's a horrible feeling when it happens. Well done on catching.
Steve, are you sure it was a wasp and not a bee in your bonnet?:)
Tomorrow is our 46th wedding anniversary. Loads of flowers have been delivered from the children and grandchildren. There won't be a party this year.:cry:

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Not a bad start weather wise. Going to try and out a short vid together of a grayling caught yesterday, some cutting to do to get rid of boring bits. :cautious:
Enjoy your day Alban and Vanita. (y)

bibio1st

Not good news on the rod, are they replacing it or the section?
The number of times I’ve whacked an overhead branch with mine I’m surprised it’s not bust the top section 🙄

Steve

Novice

Not good breaking the rod on it's first outing. Hope you get it exchanged. Glad you got a few.

The finger I slashed/ chopped had healed well but has not got full feeling back and sensitive to touch. At bit pins and needles still. Hope it comes back..

black knight

Thanks for the kind wishes Ged. Two of my daughters called this morning bearing flowers and cards. We gathered in my back garden have we broken the Rules?
Steve you may not get full feeling in your reattached finger tip.If you are lucky you will.

wobbly face

Ooooh, broken rules there Alban, but what the heck! I've come across much worse. SHUT THE PUBS, we can't do that and they don't have to ask for names and addresses of customers. Not compulsory for restaurants but some do take names and addresses for track and trace.

buzzer1234

Well done on Ladybower Steve 3 landed & 2 lost not bad.

Bad luck with the rod Ged but at least you were able to carry on fishing & catching.

Congratulations Alban & Vanita, you will have to celebrate another time.

Decorating finished but the new curtains we bought will have to go back as there is a flaw in the fabric, that’s a job for tomorrow.

Step son’s birthday today we are taking the family out for a meal, first one since lockdown & Boris is paying towards it .....Actually it’s coming out of my taxes that I pay to the government!!

Novice

Are Joan and allowed to visit a non family member together in her sheltered flat? It has a communal electronic door entrance to the building. Most residents are elderly.

noel

Basically visit whoever you wish for example we go to see our son and family and they go on to see Lisa his wife's family who in turn are visited by their other children and grandchildren and we are now over 100 people . Our daughter's in laws are in Arbroath .

black knight

I don't think Blackburn is in total lock down just partial control measures in certain areas. Cases still continue to rise so more draconian measure may be introduced.

wobbly face

I don't think Blackburn is in total lock down just partial control measures in certain areas. Cases still continue to rise so more draconian measure may be introduced.
Testing more people will see increase in cases. People dying has decreased.
Apparently a woman is in hospital with CV, she went to a pub close to me, the pub hasn't been shut down. Not heard of anyone else with the virus that attended the pub. Time will tell.