What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

glueman

Black Knight that is kind of you,I had paramedics out to me came with blue light and siren,false alarm but as it was similar symptoms to a heart attack 18 months ago better safe than sorry. No one even noticed where I live.

Novice

Had a drive out today. Quite nice in the car with the cooling on. Ended up at Arnside on the way back and had a sit on the prom'. Not that busy and people will behaved.

Glad to be back for a nice cuppa.

bibio1st

In Uppermill near Oldham it was 18c this afternoon, could have stayed there for a while if it wasn't for work, back down in Manchester it was 25c but got cooler thank goodness.

Steve

wobbly face

Evening guys.
24 C sat on M62 this morning at Milnrow, didn't get any news until I put the radio on in the car. An hour wasted.
Out to the river with my nephew. Met oatesj when we got there so had a quick catch up. Weather was 17 C and cloudy there. Unfortunately it didn't do the fishing much good! My worse day in a while, I blame my nephew with clumsy wading and casting as bad (his first ever fishing attempt). :rolleyes: Kids in the river at one part, dogs in the river at another, also signs of someone having been fishing.
Any way, fished duo but no offers to the dry (should have doubled nymph). Nephew managed 2 browns so well made up, I managed 3 grayling and a 5 browns. Totalled of 10 fish between us so not a total disaster.
Stephen Brown.jpg

chesscar

Evening All,
Good to know somethings never change😁 Good to see some familiar names still out there casting a line👍 Just had an hour on a little river here in Welsh Wales. Lost 3 leaders to that partridge in the trees. But you know, enjoyed every minute. Not cast a line for a lifetime
Baz

chesscar

Hey up Baz. Really good to know you are still out and about. Those partridge get everywhere. :)
hi Steve (?)
As I say, good to know that their are still some familiar members out there. Yeah, still out here and kicking. Hoping to find time to do a bit more fishing...he says🤞

chesscar

Hello Baz, long time no post.
Hope you and the family are all well and coping in these trying times. Nice to know you're still wetting a line. 🎣
hi Ged,
Thanks, all good here. Hope all is well with you and yours👍 ‘Its been too long. Good to see from your avatar that you still have your dashing good looks😉 can see from the above post with your nephew that you are still looking after us beginners👍
Baz

miabs

Hi Baz, you've returned! Nice to see you back on the forum. Hope you and the family are well. Have you heard much from Sam? Is he still fishing or just shooting?

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

chesscar

Hi Baz, you've returned! Nice to see you back on the forum. Hope you and the family are well. Have you heard much from Sam? Is he still fishing or just shooting?

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk
hi-ya Mark,
All well here, hope you and your family are doing well. I do still see Sam occasionally...he’s a full grown man now. Not had chance to fish with him for a while, but last time I spoke to him, we talked about getting out again

bibio1st

Aye up Baz, while you were out getting milk or whatever did you bump into Acid house, he’s been missing a while also.

Steve

buzzer1234

Great to hear from you Baz, pleased you’re still getting out fishing, hope you & your family are keeping well, belated birthday greetings, I noticed it was your birthday recently but didn’t think you looked in on the forum.

Did a shop this morning at Aldi then breakfast at Costa next door, we are looking after grandchildren tomorrow & Saturday.

Weather cooled down a bit today & will be cooler still tomorrow.

Well done teaching your nephew to fish Ged, & you both caught so that will set him up, probably an angler for life now!!

black knight

Baz, it's brilliant to hear from you and that you are still fishing. Occasionally I play Ged's Fishpond production filmed at Barnsfold. It is great to see the original members fishing and catching. When I've watched the video I realize how things have changed. We are down a very small number of regular posters and anglers but we are still here. I hope you pop in again and let us know how you are getting on? All the best in the meantime
Alban

Novice

Typical about to swap broadband and the phone line has gone noisy. Great. My phone line is for ever going faulty. Now will my current provider get it fixed I wonder.

chesscar

Thanks Steve, Tom and Alban. As I say, tis good to be back. Good to know that you’re all here still and keeping well. To be honest, my fishing tackle hasn’t been used for quite a while. But, it has been aired, and I’ve realised how much I’ve missed it. Out in the van at the moment, so brought it along. Hopefully, I’ll get a knock or two😀 (though in true Bazza style of old, I expect to Blank😏). Steve...think Iain was standing outside in the queue, couldn’t be sure because of the face covering...if not, it was another man mountain😉
Baz

wobbly face

Morning guys ............... just!
Started grey but brightening up, cool breeze which is a good thing.
Had trouble starting the old PC up this morning (windows 10 :eek: ), the mouse went on strike for more feed.
It's just like riding a bike Baz. Not. :rolleyes: