What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

Broadband fault logged. Same issue before I swapped. BB drops every time I lift the phone. Fault now with second line advisor. I wonder how many lines there is.

black knight

Well done Steve
I've been gardening today and I'm knackered so are my knees.
My daughter Amanda works at a difficult children's home. Five of the staff have tested positive for Corona virus. Amanda was tested two days ago and is negative but she has to have a repeat test on Friday. We are hoping she will be lucky.
We are going into total lock down again until the infection rated starts to go down. I think we may be spending Christmas alone this year.

buzzer1234

Same here Alban better safe than sorry, we are going to be very careful & keep ourselves isolated as much as possible.... But I will get out to do a bit of fishing as long as the rules say it’s ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noel

Hi all , went to give blood this morning we will see if there's anything wrong.
Came home and then popped out to B & m who are selling 20 pansies for £3 so we bought 3 trays should give a nice display in the borders .

Novice

Roofer booked for next week to get a few roof repairs sorted ready for storm whatever when it comes.

chesscar

Evening all,
Fingers crossed for blood tests Noel, that you get that tin’ternet fixed Steve, for Amanda, Alban, that lockdown doesn’t go any further and you can get out, Tom.
The rules are so unclear and changing constantly that it’s difficult to know what we are all allowed to do, or not...
At the Zoo, it’s just as difficult as ever...and the time off has really impacted on the lil cherubs.
But, to cheer me ( and it did no end) this arrived unexpected in the post67D7AA41-9864-478D-84A2-BB1C97D3B155.jpeg
Now, this can only have come from one person...so, thank you Ged. You’re a gentleman and scholar, and have really cheered me up.
Now, at a risk of tempting fate, I’m gonna say it anyways...”if I can’t catch with those...” [ there, I’ve only gone an done it😁😁😁) thanks Ged👍

buzzer1234

Evening guys, fished Dingle this morning till about 2pm. Very misty start & not much wind , started off well with fish taken on sussy buzzer off the top & egg flies, after landing 4 & losing 1 things went quiet, but picked fish up through the morning ending on 8 including a nice brown.

Looking like Christmas will be a quiet affair this year with all the restrictions.:(

wobbly face

Good evening guys.
Very late for me I know! It's what happens when your mate burns his clutch out, for the second time. :eek: He was only lamenting this morning on it passing it's MOT last Friday without need for any work. At least this time we got the fishing done first. (y)
Right to the fishing, it was bl00dy good. 🎣 I've taken a vid but no time to sort it so will have to do whenever. I fished my 8.9ft #3 rod with French leader and duo. My CDC dry and grey nymph on point. Caught both grayling and brown to both. :cool: River was low and it was sunny, hence French leader. Lost a few fish and missed few, some due to hitting over head tree branches and some this afternoon when the breeze got up and bow in my line (see Baz, get all the excuses at the ready :giggle:). To the numbers, my mate 10lb 10oz managed 4 grayling and 5 browns, his mate had 10 grayling and 7 browns, plus he caught the biggest fish at 16 inch. Me ............................ I managed a 14 inch brown and a 12 inch grayling amongst a total of 6 grayling and 27 browns (the flies work Baz ;)).

Well done Tom, a good catch. 🎣
Good luck with blood results and pansies1600808509864.png Noel. I saw that about broadband this morning. Any excuse.

Got car to take for first service and hopefully new patio door to be fitted in dining room though haven't heard from the guys.

black knight

Well done Tom and Ged. Ged you're in danger of getting trench foot. 😁

I've been doing DIY in the garden all day then planting dozens of bulbs. We swapped summer plants for winter ones as they were dying back. The outside folding chairs are now in the loft for the winter. The lawns are a mess as hundreds of leaves have fallen. There is no point in gathering them up as seventy percent of the leaves are still on the trees.
We have two hedgehogs a big round impressive one and a thinner stretched out spikey. They are fed every night and the food has gone by 10pm. Vanita feeds the birds at 7.30am and about twenty to thirty mob her as she is putting food down. They feed for half and hour then totally disappear.

miabs

Good evening guys.
Very late for me I know! It's what happens when your mate burns his clutch out, for the second time. :eek: He was only lamenting this morning on it passing it's MOT last Friday without need for any work. At least this time we got the fishing done first. (y)
Right to the fishing, it was bl00dy good. I've taken a vid but no time to sort it so will have to do whenever. I fished my 8.9ft #3 rod with French leader and duo. My CDC dry and grey nymph on point. Caught both grayling and brown to both. :cool: River was low and it was sunny, hence French leader. Lost a few fish and missed few, some due to hitting over head tree branches and some this afternoon when the breeze got up and bow in my line (see Baz, get all the excuses at the ready :giggle:). To the numbers, my mate 10lb 10oz managed 4 grayling and 5 browns, his mate had 10 grayling and 7 browns, plus he caught the biggest fish at 16 inch. Me ............................ I managed a 14 inch brown and a 12 inch grayling amongst a total of 6 grayling and 27 browns (the flies work Baz ;)).

Well done Tom, a good catch.
Good luck with blood results and pansiesView attachment 30950 Noel. I saw that about broadband this morning. Any excuse.

Got car to take for first service and hopefully new patio door to be fitted in dining room though haven't heard from the guys.
Well done Ged, Is that the same river I fished with you?

Novice

Spoke to my dad last night. Now he can get out no corvid 19 is going to stop him. He was in town yesterday getting his bacon bun and coffee fix and today he will be going to bingo to get his other fix. All he says when I tell him my concerns is " I have my mask on" . Oh well.

Last edited:

noel

Morning all, wet and miserable over here so that's today's plans scuppered. Woken at 08.40 by a call from the Drs I need to repeat my liver function again in 3 months no problems there as I packed in the beer this week a pint was lasting 90 mins.

Latest posts