What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

wobbly face

Just picked the car up, it's now lost it's new car smell. :( But it now has a very strong lemon/citrus stink. It what's happens when you have a citrus sanitizer cleans. ๐Ÿ‹ They also gave it wash and polish, not that it needed it. ๐Ÿš™

buzzer1234

Novice

Just had a text from Vodafone to say my broadband is fixed. It does seem to be more stable at the moment so let's see how it goes.

Now who is going to download the NHS app?

wobbly face

Morning guys.
Another grey day and damp.
NHS app? According to BBC website it's for the over 16s. However, you do need a smart phone no older than 4 years and an operating system that will run it. I can see if being beneficial to those that are out and about near others they don't know, people working, travelling on public transport and the idiots who don't want to follow advice and guidelines (those that know better ..... NOT!).
My Fly Culture mag has just arrived , something good to read. (y)

noel

I don't carry my phone around with me these days since I retired as Agnes is 98% of the time with me .

chesscar

You little sneak SteveN. Well done. ๐ŸŽฃ
They're coming to fit new patio door tomorrow about dinner time. (y) Then got to sort out soffits, gutters and facia. I also need pointing doing. ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‡
you having someone do the pointing Ged? Our house is desperate for it...need a good recommendation...and I ainโ€™t up for it, regardless of who holds the ladder for me๐Ÿ˜

Novice

First phone call since Vodafone claimed to of fixed the fault and broad band goes off. I'll will have to call them tomorrow.. Upload dropped down from 6 to just 0.8mb/s

wobbly face

Government phone is a Boris 10 running software Gotnoideabutsoundsgood v.1.R2. covid19.

Hoping to get someone Baz, it's a horrible messy job to try myself. Back elevation and gable so a lot angle grinding of old mortar. Dust everywhere. ๐Ÿ˜ท Then you've got the job of replacing the mortar, boring and laborious. :sleep:

A persistent fault SteveN. So far TalkTalk has been stable since switching to fibre, but that was only a week ago.

glueman

First phone call since Vodafone claimed to of fixed the fault and broad band goes off. I'll will have to call them tomorrow.. Upload dropped down from 6 to just 0.8mb/s
I use vodaphonnever had problems untill everyone started to work from home then it has bbecome a bit erratic. Spoken to the fellow round the corner who works for them but not the consumer bit. I get the impression that the kit he has installed in his house might be causing part of the problem. Take care

Novice

I was given a fault reference number but surprise surprise it cannot be recognised. The second text said if they do not hear from me in 3 days the fault will be closed automativaly. Guess what it is 3day since I reported the fault. Mmmmmmm.