What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

GEK79

Problem with new patio door, it's catching at the top when half open (only when it's been in the sun for a few hours). I know how to fix it but as it's new and a guy is coming out tomorrow afternoon they can sort it.
My daughter has a hospital telephone appointment Tuesday. She was due an appointment back in late Feb for blood test, it didn't happen then we had covid lockdown. 6 months for telephone appoint, ridiculous.
Hope door gets sorted and that's a ridiculous amount of time for the blood test and telephone appointment.. Hope it goes well.. As we speak I'm stressed as work have stopped car pooling and as I don't drive I simply can't get to work... Trying to get this sorted. Its MONDAY... 😢😢

noel

Have they said why Gary ?
Weekly shop done at Lidl £10.25 off the bill with the new Lidl Plus app.

Last edited:

GEK79

Have they said why Gary ?
Weekly shop done at Lidl £10.25 of the bill with the new Lidl Plus app.
The epicentre of the numbers here is a place called letterkenny and there are a huge amount of workers from there.. Looks like I may be off for a while.. Balls.. The Lidl app is great. Stay safe all..

Novice

Openreach arrived early to test the phone line. You guess no noise and all seemed fined. They did say there could be a high resistance fault on the leadin so they renewed it. Back on and working but there was now a noise on the line. So poor chap has to start all over again to find the fault. At least now they now there is a fault. Joan is not happy as she could not get on as she wanted.
Looks like this could take a while.

wobbly face

Afternoon guys.
Grey but very still, had a few spots of wet stuff when unloading the car after Aldi shop.
Tax man has collard me, I wouldn't mind but he gave me money back beginning of this month. :eek:
Could be a fishing day tomorrow. ;)
Nothing worse SteveN than not being able to do a planned.

Novice

Well that is annoying. It has now been accepted there is intermittent fault on my phone line but the engineer can not find it as it has not come back on since he left to do further investigations. So now it is going to be a case of see how things go and hope it stabilizes. Trouble is I will have to go through all the hassle of reporting it again.

buzzer1234

Woes of the internet Steve, I’ve just tried ordering a new front wiper blade for Hazel’s car, get to the pay part & it doesn’t go to Paypal which was my preferred option, they replied that I should leave it awhile or try another browser. If it won’t work with one of the most popular browser I’m not downloading a new one just to order a wiper blade!!
Hope you get yours sorted Steve.

Shopping done this morning.

Have a pass for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wobbly face

Seeing as it's coming to the end of r the river brown trout season, I'm heading to the river tomorrow. problem is, I've not fished this section this year that I'm going to. I wonder what I'll find? :cautious:
Good luck tomorrow Tom. 🎣

GEK79

Woes of the internet Steve, I’ve just tried ordering a new front wiper blade for Hazel’s car, get to the pay part & it doesn’t go to Paypal which was my preferred option, they replied that I should leave it awhile or try another browser. If it won’t work with one of the most popular browser I’m not downloading a new one just to order a wiper blade!!
Hope you get yours sorted Steve.

Shopping done this morning.

Have a pass for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck stay safe..

GEK79

Seeing as it's coming to the end of r the river brown trout season, I'm heading to the river tomorrow. problem is, I've not fished this section this year that I'm going to. I wonder what I'll find? :cautious:
Good luck tomorrow Tom. 🎣
Hopefully some fish that want to take the fly.. I'm down the river for a few hours tommorrow then the lough in Wednesday.. Stay safe mate..

Novice

Ok for some. Have a good day Tom and Ged. I'll be in Kendal hospital car park in isolation.
I was hoping to start my predator fish but not looking good this week never mind the weather.

GEK79

Tight lines Gary and Ged.
Over three hundred house parties were broken up in Scotland this weekend. Pictures were on TV of people dancing in the streets after being forced out of pubs at 10pm. We are never going to get the Corona virus under control with this irresponsible behaviour.
Bonkers.. The level of stupidity.. We had a march here at the weekend protesting about having to wear masks.. 😡😡