What are the Lancsy Lads up to next? (Volume 2) 2018-

Novice

I don't think the Perch will attack these Tom. :eek:
received_709533456587120.jpeg

Novice

Unlucky Tom. I am feeling optimistic or I was. 2 Blanksy lads and I do not want to make it three in a row.. Even with all the pressure I an am still going to try a new bit of the river. River still dropping.

miabs

Pass the mantle Earl, had a few hours on Dingle today plenty people fishing but only one fish caught. I had one offer & that was it, there was a cold easterly blowing quite strong, was feeling cold by the time I came off. Tried lots of different flies but they didn’t want to know.

A few people in our village have gone down with the virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unlucky Tom, I'm not renewing my membership in 2021 at Dingle. I've hardly used it this year and still have guest passes left. I'm concentrating on rivers from now on with the occasional day ticket stillwater.

Novice

Well back from my first Pike session of the year. Stuck with the fly rod. Up at 06:00 and fishing by 08:00. Started on a bit if river that usually holds a fish but not today. Next I went to the new to me stretch of river. Two big bends with nice back eddies. Surely there is a pike? First bend nothing. Second bend had an aborted strike nice fish. Went back to bend one and changed fly for a smaller one. First cast and I got my Pike. No blank, phew. Not big and has a damaged tail but at least I am off the mark.
received_408400627221328.jpeg

Novice

Got my amazon gift card for joining Vodafone. Came quicker than expected. Trouble is there is nothing we are desperate for.

buzzer1234

Well done with the pike Steve, you will know where to look on the river for your next outing.

Happy Birthday Alban, shame we haven’t been able to celebrate our birthdays properly this year, we will have a lot of catching up to do next year!!

Been cold today, did the Aldi shopping this morning then done a bit of gardening. Have a pass for tomorrow but not sure whether to use it or not.

Have been hearing that quite a lot of people in the village have caught the virus including a girl who works in the chemist. Stay safe guys & gals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wobbly face

Evening guys.
Happy Birthday Alban, hope it's a good one despite recent problems. (y)
Well done SteveN, a good start with the pike. 🎣

Been on the PIS, weather was bright and almost no breeze, saw a few fish top so all was looking good.
That was until the breeze picked up and changed direction, then a few rain showers (who forecast them?) 🌦 Sunglasses on, :cool:sunglasses off. :( Got quite cold, brrrrrrerrrrr.
I started on buzzers and nothing. B-i-l started on dries and 2 fish. I went on dries and 1 fish with 1 lost. That was before the weather changed. When the weather did change we went to another spot. Nothing on dries so I went back to buzzers, fish number 2. 🎣 B-i-l had nothing. We had another change of spot and I stayed with buzzers, one little pluck. B-i-l went back to dries and had 1 more fish. 2 others fishing, one had nothing when we passed him, the second had lost 4 fish.
There's a lot of water in the place.

Novice

Nice one Ged. I had sun and showers but not much wind.
I did a lot of walking today and I am feeling it now. 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Green bins emptied today too which means I can do more gardening. I cut the hedge trimmer flex yet again the other day cutting the Lavender hedge. Sored but it is getting a bit short now.